Roy

Inactive For A While

Posted  Edited by Joshy · Hidden
Hidden

I don't hate you.

Some thought or a different perspective I'm wondering might be helpful: When I take a break from my actual job...  no announcement... no e-mails...  I might tell my stakeholders if I have to (usually no)...  I just go.  I'm taking three days off and sent an e-mail the late night before the weekend.  It's not showing off or saying that I'm a jerk (okay maybe this has some truth in it), but I think you should take a step back and look at your breaks as something that is completely normal and should be routine.  It's no big deal; it's not a project, and you shouldn't feel bad about it neither obligated to do more.

I hope you get some good rest and continue doing what you love to do.  Sorry to hear that the doctor related stuff may have not been working out too well.

I just love this show, but though of the phrase regarding the health statements.

tenor.gif?itemid=14829416

The core explodes.

Edited by Joshy

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

Hidden

Oh i'm terriblely sorry about your health man.. I hope you get better soon. I Wish you all the luck and try to get out of the bad things. Take a break and stuff. Have a great day.