Lordskips

Lordskips's Mute/Ban Appeal for CWRP

My in-game name: CT PFC 2312 Lordskips

My SteamID: lordskips17170g

Reason: multiple warns I think

Admin: harkoni

Why this should be revoked:

at least shortened but the fact I listened to the person and gms never said anything to me I was following orders and I finally started acting serious and I get banned for it but there were a lot of people who don't like me and I understand that but their were a lot of things that I did unintentional and a month is unreasonable and the admin said I should have been banned for half a year and it is a semi serious so I don't even know what I fail RPed I don't deserve this long of a ban because I actually started to play serious I got respect so I gave respect but then I got banned because I got warned to many times and it isn't my fault that my warns built up like that because usually on servers it is three warns and you get banned it is lazy on your guy's end to let them build up like that for me to just get banned for a month

Taking to you in Direct Messages previously has given the impression you do genuinely want to play on the server, as a result, this appeal is Accepted.

Please however keep in mind you now have 5 FailRP warns in total on the server, as well as 3 RDM warns. remember to behave and obey the server rules, thanks!