Mr_Overseer

Mr_Overseer's Surf Timer Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): Mr_Overseer

SteamID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Daddysdad/

Admin that banned you: IDK

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): server ban

Why should you be unbanned?

doxxing i think

You were banned by @Infra for leaking addresses in chat. We do not allow the actions of anything to do with doxing whether is your Information, your friends or a randoms etc. on the GFL servers :) doxing is a perma ban. Thanks 

D213B2A5-DEF6-47E2-A6A7-8B3C9EC6CB11.jpeg

bear.gif.7d03a878b291f0b1a286f0c5d55c41a6.gif

Posted  Edited by Infra - Edit Reason: Minor edits

Yeah, posting addresses in chat is doxxing - results in a permanent ban. I don't really think it needs to be explained that posting IP Addresses, Phone #s and Home Addresses in a public game server is a wrong thing to do. 

After reviewing the address you posted, it's clear that it isn't a "fake" address like you told me it was - not cool lmao. Especially not cool coming from an ex-VIP, plus I have known you on the server for quite a while.

I'll let a head admin or @FrenZy come up with a verdict. Thanks for the appeal!

:happytree:

Edited by Infra
Minor edits

Discord: Infra#0001 | Steam: /id/infra- | GitHub: /1zc

Executive Director & CS:GO Division Leader          

Server Manager of CS:GO KZ

image_10.png

18 hours ago, Infra said:

Yeah, posting addresses in chat is doxxing - results in a permanent ban. I don't really think it needs to be explained that posting IP Addresses, Phone #s and Home Addresses in a public game server is a wrong thing to do. 

After reviewing the address you posted, it's clear that it isn't a "fake" address like you told me it was - not cool lmao. Especially not cool coming from an ex-VIP, plus I have known you on the server for quite a while.

I'll let a head admin/DL come up with a verdict. Thanks for the appeal!

:happytree:

That address doesn't exist i used to live there and it has been tore down along with the house in front of it but its cool. The last image even taken there is from 2013 which is probably what you guys looked up. I wouldn't lie to ya even still banned infra i promise you if i drive 5 minutes to that location it doesnt exist

Actually it's cool man i promise that house doesn't exist but anyways good lookin out ya got the bad guy. Gonna miss ya guys 

Overhead view is from 2020 and it still appears to be very much not torn down. Even if it is, what were you hoping to accomplish by posting it? It's really sketchy, mate. 

#########################################.png

Former CS:GO Surf Timer Manager. (2014-2016) (2019-2021)

Former CS:GO Division Leader. (2014-2016) (2019-2021)

Former GFL Director of Divisions. (July 2020-October 2021)

8 hours ago, FrenZy said:

Overhead view is from 2020 and it still appears to be very much not torn down. Even if it is, what were you hoping to accomplish by posting it? It's really sketchy, mate. 

#########################################.png

Posted it as a meme sorry about it someone asked and i jokingly did it 

• 3 weeks later...

I'll go ahead and unban you as I feel the punishment has already been sufficient. Please be more considerate in the future and abide by the rules when playing on our servers.

Former CS:GO Surf Timer Manager. (2014-2016) (2019-2021)

Former CS:GO Division Leader. (2014-2016) (2019-2021)

Former GFL Director of Divisions. (July 2020-October 2021)