Matczha

Matczha's Minigames Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): K.T

SteamID: STEAM_1:1:229463487

Admin that banned you: CONSOLE

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): server ban

Why should you be unbanned?

Hi, I got banned from the minigame server one month ago. Today I went to sourcebans.gflclan.com to check my account expired. On the website, it shows expired. When I tried to connect to the server, it shows I got banned because of duplicate accounts. I already talk to the admin so I know that why I got a ban for the first time. I will carefully follow the rule of the sever so I would not break the rule anymore. Can you give me a chance for rehabilitation?

Given all these accounts are yours (1, 2, 3), I know 1 & 2 are definitely you at least. You keep joining on other accounts while another account of yours is still banned, therefore evading your ban and getting auto banned for it.  Every time you do this your length keeps getting doubled, to the point it has gone from a 1 week ban to a 4 month ban.

Is this a correct understanding on my part?

@JGuary551 That is my fault. And today I touch with the admin with DC. He tells me the reason why he banned me on hyper scroll. Because I didn't know it is the IP ban, I used another account which is Matczha and it got banned. When the first account, K.T, is expired, because I did not know I have to wait for Matczha to expire, I joined the server and got banned again. When I notice that I have to wait for both accounts to expire, I am waiting for the banned time to expire until today. Before I join the server, I check the website and it shows both accounts are expired. Unfortunately, when I tried to join the server, it still shows that it is banned for the duplicate accounts.

@Vauff The first banned account is K.T (at that time it called recruit STEAM_1:1:229463487 ). The second one is Matczha (STEAM_1:0:64849471). The third one is K.T (at that time it called Im DD STEAM_1:1:229463487). And today's banned account is K.T (STEAM_1:1:229463487).

@Vauff Because of your answer, I asked my brother that did he tried to join the server and he said yes. I went to the sourcebans to check if his account is there. I found that he(his account is MINECRAFT STEAM_1:1:509124053) tried to join the server on Feb. 29 and got banned. It is my fault which I did not tell the expired date of my account. Can you give us a chance for rehabilitation?

Every account involved has served at least 2 weeks of a ban at this point, so I'll go ahead and undo the ones still active.

In the future, do not hyperscroll or try to evade bans with alt accounts.