Gooss

Gooss's CS:S Bhop Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): Horny Goose

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:80129815

Admin that banned you: Beaker

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): mass

Why should you be unbanned?

I promise to play by the rules and respect fellow players.

You still banned me on TTT Minecraft Jihad with the reason mass RDM. I apologize for it. I just want back on to play fair.

I was high. I have since slowed down on the intake of marijuana. Seeing as I have no weed to smoke. I killed an AFK (Horny Moose), then I killed the witness of that murder, then I killed the fellow witness that witnessed the witnesses murder. After that, I got murdered for going rouge. It was a deserved ban and I apologize. I will not do it again. If I am caught doing it again, I will be punished again.

Posted  Edited by Bae

I just want to know... how does someone who is smoking marijuana... chose to go on our server just to mass rdm? He banned you for 3 weeks for mass and it wasn't your first ban for mass either. You had a recent one on February 16th for the same reasons or at least the same reason, which was attempt mass and that was for one week. You didn't appeal for that one, presuming you know what you did wrong. And I assume that day, you also did marijuana and this time the punishment is heavier because it's not your first ban within a year, no less than a month since the last ban. If you knew you were going to get punished, why do it?

Edited by Bae

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

The first ban was for a different reason. Another player and I were hashing back and forth and got into an argument. Why do the second RDM? Boredom really. Got very disinterested in the game that day. Just happened to lash out. It was also funny.

I mean, if I'm really gonna have to wait 2 more weeks to get back on this server, it's not the biggest deal in the world, but I'd prefer to jump back in the game because I'm eager to play. Which is why I appealed the ban. Why wait 2 weeks to play when I could be playing now and just not do the same shitty thing I already did???

Posted  Edited by Gooss - Edit Reason: There were some words that were annoying me reading this post over a second time.

Trust me, if I was just a rando who hops in servers just to RDM and leave, I wouldn't resort to this level of effort to get unbanned. I did something shitty and I'm sorry. Won't happen again. What more do I gotta say?

Edited by Gooss
There were some words that were annoying me reading this post over a second time.

Posted  Edited by Gooss - Edit Reason: Needed to add a line.

A few more sentences:
1. I didn't appeal the first ban in February, because I didn't care enough about GFLClan at the time. There was also different context to the reason I got banned, even if it's a mass RDM. My main interest in joining the clan started when people said I should join the clan. Just because you hold a grudge, doesn't mean other people do, @Bae. This is a video game we're talking about. In real life, you wouldn't have been able to reply to this forum. (because you would have been shot in the face 5 times with a Famas)
2. Is seriously no one going to help me out? Am I really going to have to wait the next 2 weeks for this ban to expire? If the answer is yes, then can someone at least reply to this forum so I can stop wasting my time. I said sorry already. If I was just some random troll, I wouldn't be asking. @Beaker

Edited by Gooss
Needed to add a line.