Vanya

Event #175 -- Level Up! (RPG Marathon)

Posted  Edited by Vanya

Event Overview:

Hello everyone!

For this week we'll be taking yet another break from lazers and low morale and we'll be taking onto an event where teamwins are the only way to win maps! Event courtesy of willywilson, we'll be playing three maps that are a bit rare to play, they aren't very long in time they take to be beaten, but they require a serious amount of teamwork to get through! (This event also includes a weebshanty stage in Valkvang, because as far as I'm aware no server in CS:S has beaten Extreme mode, if you don't know why you'll see why once we're there!)

For this event we'll be playing:

Time for the event:

• Saturday April 11th @ 5pm CDT
To check at which time the event is for you, check this website to give you an idea.

PLEASE REFER TO THE TIME LISTED IN THE STEAM GROUP AS THE ABSOLUTE TIME AT WHICH THE EVENT STARTS!

Notice:

Special Kickers:

• None for this event

VIP Rewards:

• Winners of one map will be receiving one week of V.I.P.!
  • Winners of two or more maps will be receiving two weeks of V.I.P.!
    • Winners of Valkvang Normal Mode will be considered as winning the map, however, prizes will be increased if Valkvang Extreme mode is beaten!
Rules:
  • This event will be a bit tryhard, so excessive / derailing micspam will be dealt with.
  • Regular server rules will apply for this event as usual
  • Sitting in spec unless you're a spectating admin is not allowed.
  • We'll be playing each map for at least 120 minutes, any extra time will be added through regular votes.
    • Valkvang will be played for at least 180 minutes, considering Extreme mode.
Leaders:
  • Any willing one.
See you this weekend, and good luck!
Edited by Vanya