tsukii's TTT Rotation Mute/Ban Appeal

Name: Emily

Steam ID (or steam profile link): STEAM_0:1:491014605

Banned by: 

Arron

20200422161936_1.jpg

Ban Reason: playing with helicopter on lego map

Why should you be unbanned

i didn't know you can get banned from the helicopter, and i didn't see any warnings, tho Arron says he gave them. i'm a good player, but i don't want to be forced to the other cancerous servers. there is no specified date of the ban when i join, but the ban information says 3 days. i play this server everyday, and it's my fav server atm, i can take a ban but i didn't purposely rdm anyone, i was just vibin'.

Sorry for the repeated videos, I don't know how to remove it.

But this if a video of you doing it AFTER your warning, you still ran up during the round and activated it, as INNO and killing another Innocent.

https://imgur.com/a/Bt9SUIs

^
^
That is before I warned you, you clearly knew what you were doing and yet still kept doing it, even before I realized this was considered RDM, you have repeatedly done it, you clearly don't care that those people who died wrongfully lost a traitor or INNO round, just cause it doesn't affect your karma, doesn't mean it'll affect other peoples rounds because you ended up killing them.

I am gonna DENY your appeal.

okay, but do you have proof of you warning me? i always pay attention to chat since i don't have a mic, and i haven't seen you give any warnings, otherwise i would have stopped. i don't just go out and rdm people, i just liked playing with that helicopter. a 3 day ban for something as innocent as that isn't just. you've seen me on many times and not once have i just went out and rdm'd people. the slay i received earlier was my first slay in weeks, i don't disobey the rules. a 1 day ban would be more suffice, but hey you're the admin so whatever i guess.