andrewzong

I am NOT happy about what just happened this night

So, I think it is pretty clear

willy, as an admin, said these things (part of them) in chat and make fun of them think it is a meme, a joke to CCP

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门

*some of them, not all of them*

the thing that you don't know is, some of them are from CCP's bad history (yes our government still trying to cover them up) but some other shits, are not

For example, just this one thing, just one of them. 六四天安門事, aka The Tienanmen Square protests of 1989

what is this thing? u might ask

it is a event that included tank crushing onto Chinese students. This whole event got at least 200 people killed and thousands of people hardly injured

this is also a bloody history from China that legit the same influencing as, for example, death camp that Nazi used to treat the Jewish people or Indian slaughter. whatever

Those shits, influencing thousands, even millions of chinese people, they might get injured, or even dead during the history at that time

Those shits, are extremely racist. They are not some funny "i kill birds" meme, every single one of those things, are racist, not just racist to the chinese government, but also the whole chinese citizen especially the mainlander

I personally, my great grandpa, died during that period of time, The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution, aka 文化大革命, started in 1958. Left my grandpa with no parent when he is 19 years old

and u, an official admin, just post those things, as a joke like absolute nothing

I don't even care if a random person in game said that. In late night, some people even spam those things, admin rod might find that thing familiar since people do spam them on chat during late night GFL time. When I was there, I just laugh instead of feel anything bad since there is a thing called "Freedom of speech" and you cannot change what other think of your race

The problem is, as a server admin, you suppose to know that something u just don't do because people don't care who you are, people might not know who is "willy wilson", but they understand what is "a GFL admin". They might think that " A GFL admin say those anti- chinese shit, oh then GFL must be supporting that" or "if u are anti-chinese and hate mainlander, please come to GFL since the GFL formal admin play them as a fucking joke"

TBH, it is a direct bad influence.

as a formal admin, you suppose to understand that your words, your actions, are a part of GFL game server. You need to fix the wrong shit in the server since you are an admin, you are the ruler and u need to control the situation, you should e-ban, or mute, or ban bad players who trying to mess up the server and you should keep the chat clean, make it political free and racist free. You suppose to have something in your mind that tells you what you can do as an admin, and what not.

Sorry, you failed your job

Peace

Based? Based on what? In your dick? Please shut the fuck up and use words properly you fuckin troglodyte, do you think God gave us a freedom of speech just to spew random words that have no meaning that doesn't even correllate to the topic of the conversation? Like please you always complain about why no one talks to you or no one expresses their opinions on you because you're always spewing random shit like poggers based cringe and when you try to explain what it is and you just say that it's funny like what? What the fuck is funny about that do you think you'll just become a stand-up comedian that will get a standing ovation just because you said "cum" in the stage? HELL NO YOU FUCKIN IDIOT, so please shut the fuck up and use words properly you dumb bitch

• Guest locked and unlocked this topic
11 minutes ago, motorsteak said:

uhhh, are you trying to submit an abuse report? if so do it here, https://gflclan.com/forms/11-abuse-reports-form/

nah, it is not an abuse, it is just an event happened in tonight and i have some words to say, so no need for the abuse thread, but thank you for the help

Based? Based on what? In your dick? Please shut the fuck up and use words properly you fuckin troglodyte, do you think God gave us a freedom of speech just to spew random words that have no meaning that doesn't even correllate to the topic of the conversation? Like please you always complain about why no one talks to you or no one expresses their opinions on you because you're always spewing random shit like poggers based cringe and when you try to explain what it is and you just say that it's funny like what? What the fuck is funny about that do you think you'll just become a stand-up comedian that will get a standing ovation just because you said "cum" in the stage? HELL NO YOU FUCKIN IDIOT, so please shut the fuck up and use words properly you dumb bitch

Posted  Edited by willywilson

I'm not anti-Chinese, I'm anti chinese government. And to be fair I only posted:

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The

Also, your government killed the Tiananmen square protestors. Comparing it to the holocaust though is insane, 6 million Jews died in gas chambers, compared to some protestors. Also if you honestly are soooo ingrained in your government that legit 1 line of text can upset you this much, I have to ask, why do you tie it into your identity so much? I truly believe that the chinese government is an authoritarian regime who tortures, mutilated, and desecrated it's own citizens specifically the muslims and the Tibetan people within their western regions. 

You're standing up for a government who literally tries to destroy peoples, religions, and cultures even going so far as to massacre them. Hell china even encourages migration to its western regions, because they're trying to wash away the native cultures with more uniform chinese citizens. Also don't you go and compare atrocities to the Tiananmen square massacre. Honestly compared to the muslim internment camps and the human rights violations they regularly commit, they're quite literally the embodiment of a modern day nazi Germany. 

Also my condolences about your grand father, but honestly my mom had cancer and I still joke about that sooooooooo 

Edited by willywilson

Posted  Edited by Pachimo

what

Also PLEASE don't bring politics onto the forums or anywhere public, that's just going to cause so much unecessary conflict and drama.

Edited by Pachimo

original.gif

Achievements

willy, u said it is a meme, but the meme itself is not funny at all and it is only u making fun of other peoples' reaction

Then look at what i said in thread, I dont care if some random guy said those things, i saw them everyday at night in GFL, it is not even a thing for me, instead, I laugh with them. I don't care if people hate chinese government, I am not trying to let other people like China or whatsoever

The problem is u, as an official admin, publicly talking political shit in the server and make fun of them think it is a "meme"

as an admin, u better control ur mouth and stfu about shit that you know will definitely create drama. Admin is a peace maker in the server not a trouble maker

https://clips.twitch.tv/CrunchyFunSquirrelKeepo

just go look at what u said last night about "meme"

"I made a bind that chinese friends are gonna fucking love HUH"

such a nice meme 

First, shit meme that nobody buying shit

Second, shit admin when u shout that shit loud publicly and make fun of us.

Third, just look at what server manager said about "don't bring politics onto the forums or anywhere public, that's just going to cause so much unecessary conflict and drama."

congratulations, you just created drama for uself

Any attempt to restart this thread elsewhere will result in punishment based on forum guidelines for spamming or shitposting, whichever fits best.