iamrspkme

iamrspkme's TTT MC 24/7 Mute/Ban Appeal

Posted  Edited by iamrspkme

Steam Name(s): rspk

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:94286276

Admin that banned you: Thesadbandit(mute) Buzz(gag)

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): mute+gag

Why should you be unbanned?

tl:dr I dont think its fair i get perma muted without any of the other punishments of the guidelines in place, and no one has a problem with me except for a select few people who go out of their way to find reasons to punish me, even that being so i apologize for anyone was offended/annoyed by what i would have to say in my mic/chat and can confidentally say it wont happen again

image.png.db256c0ee7f1d74baaf98f6424df59f0.png

the mutes/gags highlighted are not genuine punishments and are just jokes by loucop and skeleton, (and they can vouch as such)

I rarely have a problem with people in the server outside of the people who always start a problem and are the reason i got muted/gagged while they didnt get any kind of punishment (to avoid further bullshit im not going to name them)

id like to breakdown all my mutes/gags going top from bottom

5/03 - i let the n bomb slip after someone else said it

4/29 - again i slipped but while talking to buzz in admin chat

4/24 - kept saying yankee with no brim and arguing an rdm against 2 admins who were in question, neither of which were right and was trying to compare being near a slam as planting a c4

4/23 - i warned you - saying yankee with no brim 4/5 times

4/19 - i believe i was saying something simular to the n word on purpose ie. the country

4/14 - arguing another rdm of a player and toxicity of an admin in question(not roger)

3/30 - dont remember

3/28 - dont remember

none of these mutes surpassed 30 minutes until i was perma muted, which gave me 0 sense of true punishment, the guidelines for gags/mutes only coming into play after i got my 8th "punishment" is just confusing, none of these arguments i would have would be anger induced or toxic and more of a casual arguement while im intoxicated. A lot of the players on the server can agree im not a nuisance to the server and can actually bring a good amount of fun and banter to the server.
I very rarely break any sort of gameplay rule. I apologize for becoming intoxicated and arguing with staff on the server, i genuinely dont have a problem with any of them or any player on the server and it can be pretty fun at times while fucking about with them, ive made a lot of friends on this server and its a really fun way to pass the time on restless nights and being unable to say anything other than someones a traitor and yes is just dumb, considering the severity of arguing a slay or saying yankee with no brim

Edited by iamrspkme

Posted  Edited by TheSadBandit

you highlighted 4, of which 2 look legit, and the 2 others are noticeable jokes (1 minute/1 year). Your comms history in a month is just terrible. You were also permagagged last week, and perma muted 2/3 weeks ago. It's hard to say "I won't do it again" when you were gagged last week.

It doesn't matter if there aren't any gags/mutes that surpass 30 minutes, when counted up you have 8-9 legit comms.

unknown.png?width=440&height=287

As for some arguments you have on your appeal:

4/24 - kept saying yankee with no brim and arguing an rdm against 2 admins who were in question, neither of which were right and was trying to compare being near a slam as planting a c4

You didn't drop a topic 5 rounds after it happened. I warned you to stop talking about it, and you kept talking about it.

none of these mutes surpassed 30 minutes until i was perma muted, which gave me 0 sense of true punishment, the guidelines for gags/mutes only coming into play after i got my 8th "punishment" is just confusing,

Though true, if you look above in my post, Admins should be following the mute/gag times. Even if they don't, the number of gags/mutes still stack. 

Now that Lou came out and said that his perma was a mistake, I'm going to deny the appeal for both mute/gag. If you would've appealed just the gag then mute then maybe we could've done something as it's been 3 weeks, but you've also been gagged recently and it doesn't seem your attitude has changed. In the time frame of about a month you received 8 gags/mutes, which seems cancerous even if there are admins that don't mind (I typically don't mind unless it's over the top). 

Edited by TheSadBandit

Former Gmod Prop Hunt Admin

Former Media Team Team Leader

Former Media Team GFX Member