Dragoon

DragoonMCL's TTT MC 24/7 Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): Dragoon

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:178392536

Admin that banned you: TheSadBandit

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): 6 Hour Server Ban

Why should you be unbanned?

A series of unfortunate events happened. As TheSadBandit already knows, I killed him because I knew he was the Traitor, but it was based on reasons I couldn't kill him for, but I thought I could. He had killed me immediately after at the beginning of the next round, (As a T, of course) and then he autoslayed me. I left because I was just sad and bummed out from this experience. I was Autoslayed, and then I left, just like how the rules say. So, imagine my surprise when I join HNS and I'm banned. It may be a 6 hour ban, however, I think that this ban was unjust, so, I request that you please reverse its existence, as I followed the rules of staying until I was slain.

unknown.png

[Signature]

Achievements

you didn't stay until the end of the round, you left as soon as you were autoslain. I pressed tab during the round you were autoslayed and you were neither in spec or in-game alive.

Serving out your autoslay is to stay the entire round you were autoslain, if you leave, it's rdm/L. I will unban, but in the future don't leave as soon as you get autoslain.

Former Gmod Prop Hunt Admin

Former Media Team Team Leader

Former Media Team GFX Member