da real gPlumma

chinesenameguy's CSGO Zombie Escape Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): da real gPlumma

SteamID: STEAM_1:1:510509845

Admin that banned you: Rod

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): Ban

Why should you be unbanned?

I was banned for 'bhop cheats'. It was my first time on the server and some random guy called me out for scripting, resulting in a ban without any further investigation. There's no demo or evidence, it's entirely based off word of mouth. I really don't care about the zombie escape ban because I don't play zombie escape, it being my first time on the server, I existed for less than 5 minutes, but I've also been banned from other GFL servers like surf and 1v1 because of this, something that I do care about and something that does affect me since I am more dedicated to those servers which I didn't receive a punishment on. I understand that cheating bans are global, but the simple fact here is that I was not cheating.

This ban is ridiculous.

-黑鬼蛋卷冰淇淋, Surfer

Normal Rank: Experienced, position 774, 4208 points {6/12/20}

Backwards Rank: Supernova, position 2, 3208 points {6/12/20}

Sideways Rank: Lightning, Position 32, 275 points {6/12/20}

Posted  Edited by Chewie2k

Flagged: 0 || Perf: 81.3% || Avg: 1.1 / 233.8 || da real gPlumma || Map: ze_DOOM_p2 || Last: 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 [TOGs Jump Stats] 'da real gPlumma' has been flagged for 'Hacks'! Please check their jump stats! 

I don't think this was by word of mouth. 

Ps. I don't think lying would help in your Admin Application.

Edited by Chewie2k

the_test_to_time.png

Add onto Chewie, and what infra said in your admin app in surf timer.

We have plugin for detecting bhop cheats, and you were using 1-tick strafe hack.
I don't think this was an "unjustified ban."