Abs0lutely N0thing

Abs0lutely N0thing's CSGO Zombie Escape Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): Abs0lutely N0thing

SteamID: STEAM_1:0:527312375

Admin that banned you: Vauff

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): server ban

Why should you be unbanned?

I was online when I got banned for 1 day due to the following reason: nom trolling/idling/avoiding afk kick, which I am totally fine with because I did indeed nominated certain maps that are popularly played such as minas tirith, diddle, santassination, ff maps (e.g wanderers palace, mako reactor, and cosmo canyon) , dreamin for example and then holding them hostage by changing my nomination to another map at the last second before the voting for the next map begins. (I was given a warning by an unknown admin not to abuse the nomination yet I kept continuing to nom troll despite the warning given which is why I got the 1 day ban I presume, which has expired by now (previous ban). As for the "idling/avoiding afk kick" reason, I do not have any intention of doing so, I afk quite a lot as I was using my phone while in the server when the map is already beaten but the team still has not rtv'ed yet  so I am bored, yes I know that I have also afk a lot even before playing as human/zombie in many maps (I am so used to doing this since it has become a habit, but I will take note of that and try not to afk a lot). I didn't knew that nom trolling isn't allowed since it isn't mentioned at all in the GFL server rules (including zombie escape rules) but now I knew that it is not allowed.

Recently (today), I was online when I got banned again but this time round it's a 1 week ban due to the following reason: nom trolling (this is the current ban which I am appealing for). I heard that a player named "live action c0w" streams GFL zombie escape gameplay regularly on his twitch and I do also remember seeing him in the server too while I was playing today before I was banned for 1 week for nom trolling, so I decided to find his video of him streaming for today's gameplay on his twitch and I found it successfully. After looking through his video, I found out that I was banned for holding aesthetic hostage as mentioned by Vauff in the server (but I really wanted to clarify that I have absolutely no intention of holding the map aesthetic hostage, I changed my nomination to the map infested industry because I felt that the team probably isn't ready for it because we kept losing on the purple level in ze_minimal_csgo during map test, and it was also not done during the last second before the voting for the next map begins. I did not afk a lot too and also played as human/zombie during the map test today). 

Please click on the following link: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/716477284?t=5h45m42s

Starting at the "5:45:59" mark of the video, the remaining time limit of the map is 19:43 when a player named "Not Jackie Chan" changed his nomination to ze_urban_laby_of_death_p2. When the remaining time limit of the map is 19:19, I changed my nomination to ze_infested-industry_p2. When the remaining time limit of the map is 18:36, the "Warning! Voting for the next map will begin in: 5s" notification appears (that is 43 seconds after I changed my nomination to infested industry which is less than a minute which is probably why the admin thought that I was holding aesthetic hostage, that is 1 minute 7 seconds after "Not Jackie Chan" changed his nomination to urban laby of death, the difference between the time that "Not Jackie Chan" and I changed our nominations is just 24 seconds (hence I changed my nomination just 24 seconds after "Not Jackie Chan" had changed his nomination). When the remaining time limit of the map is 18:08, I nominated ze_infested-industry_p2 again since the map ze_minimal_csgo is extended after the voting has ended, I did not nominate aesthetic this time round. When the remaining time limit of the map is 16:03, I was banned for 10080 minutes due to the reason: nom trolling. When the remaining time limit of the map is 15:29, an admin named "Vauff" said that I held aesthetic hostage in the last vote (if I do have intention of holding aesthetic hostage, I could have changed my nomination from aesthetic to infested industry during the very last second when the "Warning! Voting for the next map will begin in: 5s" notification appears instead of changing my nomination at around 43 seconds before the "Warning! Voting for the next map will begin in : 5s" notification appears. 43 seconds should be more than enough time for anyone to nominate aesthetic if they wanted to do so. I also wanted to clarify that in the past when I intend to hold a map hostage, I usually always change my nomination to another map during the very last second of the "Warning! Voting for the next map will begin in: 5s" so other people won't be able to nominate the map that I am holding hostage anymore since the voting would have started by then). If the way I changed my nomination to another map (such as the time that I did so before voting for the next map begins) caused anyone to misunderstood that I intend to hold the map hostage, I apologize for that. I will definitely keep in mind to change my nomination at least a few minutes before the voting for next map begins, so that people would not misunderstood that I intend to hold a map hostage anymore. This appeal seems long but that is because I wanted to explain fully and also as clearly as possible. I hope that the admins could forgive me. Thank you for reading.

I was probably a bit too quick on the trigger for this one, you have to admit that it looks suspicious to be doing that literally the day after your first ban for nominating trolling expired.

If you're caught doing this again though, it will be stacked from the length of this ban.