yettus's HNS Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): tf2man

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:544545739

Admin that banned you: mint wuffy

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): gag

Why should you be unbanned?

i was just being loud i stopped and i am sorry

I didn't even gag you permanently, that was @VortexKiryu

I've barely seen you on the server but I've been less active lately, so MY opinion isn't really that great. I haven't seen/heard of you lately, which means you haven't done anything bad, but you also haven't been on and idk how you'd handle an unban, plus your appeal seems a little bit rushed to me. There doesn't seem to be much effort because I wasn't even the one to gag you and you're last line provides no great reason to ungag, it seems a little insincere and thoughtless.

I don't care that much but it's up to @FrankAL and @VortexKiryu

-Brotherwolf

so i wasnt admin at the time of the gag. but i was still very active on the server when this happened. so i was one of the people repeatedly telling you to stop but you never did. Also this appeal looks very rushed and not like you care much about getting ungagged it shows no detail on why you should be ungagged.

But Vortex is the one that pgagged you so its more up to him

Posted  Edited by VortexKiryu

The reason why you were pgagged is you keep yelling on your mic when some people told you to stop or be quiet and you got mad when I pgagged you. I dont know if you changed or not because you havent been on after the gag.

I cant give an answer because the app is rushed and didnt put much care into this

Edited by VortexKiryu

fa9a512412b269ee7eaae6d9a1088381.gif

Given Vortex's input and the fact that I agree with this application being rushed, I have to decline for the meantime. Next time, a while after this one, it would be appreciated if you put time into your next application, possibly explaining the situation behind the gag, apologizing, and explaining why you won't do it again. Point is, put effort into it, it's kind of a baseline expectation.