Monke C

Monke C's TTT Rotation Mute/Ban Appeal

Name: Monke C

Steam ID (or steam profile link): STEAM_0:0:55026823

Banned by: Alexis

Ban Reason: Mic Spam

Why should you be unbanned

It wasn't a ban but a gag, but I do think I should be un-gagged due to the final warning for the micspam I didn't actually use a soundboard like I was told I had, but I do understand beforehand I had been gagged for using it, which I think was a little unfair due to I only used it 1 time each time it happened, I wasn't spamming persay, but the gags before Alexis was from "Daddy Issues" again I understand, and I won't do it in the future not even the once, anytime I do it from now on it would be an accident as the binding's are near some essential bindings.
I am also sorry for any issues I did in-game with these, I just would really like to talk again.

I'd personally deny this myself if it weren't for the Seniors and up having final say in appeals, that being said, I gagged you permanently because you did your little soundboard spam again, after being gagged multiple times to stop, and even then, your friend Midget got onto me for gagging you because you were knowingly mic spamming, and wouldn't drop the aggressiveness towards me so I had to gag him to stop, it doesn't help that another one of your friends went on a Mass Killing spree because of your gag.

In all fairness, Alexis I did ask midg to not do that, I kept saying to Midg That it wasn't what I wanted him to do that, and I didn't know that Brodie did that till after, I am duly sorry, and the final time I did it before the gag I didn't actually know I did that, and I really enjoy talking to everyone, I was very salty that's why I kept going on about it, but I am actually really sorry, and I won't question further actions taken in and out of game.

I am going to deny this. You were warned and gagged multiple times, yet you still continued to mic spam.  You would get mad whenever I gagged you and both of your friends would hop on the hate train and just be toxic on the server, brodie even went as far as to spam the chat "Anarchy is the better server" and proceeded to double mass. I gave you multiple chances, I gagged you 3 times and warned you a lot, yet when I come on to the server, you were still doing it. You would get mad and demand to be ungagged. So this is why your appeal is getting denied

ezgif-6-41ffdc42fcf4.gif

• Ben locked this topic