AbsoluteUnit

AbsoluteUnit's TTT Rotation Mute/Ban Appeal

Name: Unit

Steam ID (or steam profile link): STEAM_0:0:457557692

Banned by: Anticheat

Ban Reason: Cheating

Why should you be unbanned

I wasn't shown any actual proof. No one told me why I was banned besides "cheating". I had an Admin banned me initially unjustifiably with lack of proof. I don't cheat, you can clearly see that in my gameplay. (I'm really not that good.) Unless I'm given some type of proof that undeniable shows I cheat. Then I don't see how you can keep me banned.

Hey there, due to trying to avoid making our anti-cheat obsolete, I will not be giving you the logs that prove you were using third-party programs. All of the evidence was given to the Manager, Division Leader and Director of Tech.

Posted  Edited by AbsoluteUnit

I'm not asking for logs, but how can you keep me banned when you have no proof besides what an anticheat says. I've seen false vac bans on reddit, so obviously even anticheats can be wrong. There isn't any video or screenshot proof?

Edit:

You have to understand from my pov. I don't cheat, I know I don't cheat. So obviously it's hard for me to believe that an anticheat actually flagged and banned me. I just want to understand, because I played all day the day prior and no issues.

Edit Edit:

Also I was afk for 5-minutes, so what would I even get flagged for?

Edited by AbsoluteUnit

We have been given the proof of your ban, that is sufficient enough to keep you banned. Sorry mate.

Achievements