TrickTroll

Genetic Researcher Group Permissions

Member Permisson  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Should we make the member permissions have more viruses

• Yes, Definitely!
    • Maybe, I'm not sure,
    • No, I am not a fan of viruses/i don't like what this suggestion is offering

I know that Genetic researcher is a bit OP when using viruses like Ebola or explosive headaches, but the member group level can only do cold. Most people know that cold doesn't really do anything and can barely infect others, because of that i think members should be allowed to make a bit more viruses. Not Ebola level but at least SARS. This is so more people can get more money by playing Genetic researcher or play it more all together. Since not a lot of other servers actually has this mod i think a but more use out of it will be good.

Pros:

• More people will play it.
  • More money may be made from it.
  • More viruses and cures can be made.
  • Viruses could pose more of a threat than just a cough

Cons:

• People may abuse the SARS and just gives it to everyone.
  • Selling cures at a non affordable price.

Sars, ebola and covid are all cancerous. The reason why they're VIP is so that some random kid doesn't join, create the virus, then leave. That would force someone to become Genetic Researcher, if they previously didn't want to be it. Don't get me wrong, it's a fun role, but when I want to be a Black Market Dealer, or a thief, I don't want to be a GR.

Considering we hand out Membership like candy, VIP for viruses is the best course of action.

Former Gmod Prop Hunt Admin

Former Media Team Team Leader

Former Media Team GFX Member

8 hours ago, TheSadBandit said:

Sars, ebola and covid are all cancerous. The reason why they're VIP is so that some random kid doesn't join, create the virus, then leave. That would force someone to become Genetic Researcher, if they previously didn't want to be it. Don't get me wrong, it's a fun role, but when I want to be a Black Market Dealer, or a thief, I don't want to be a GR.

Considering we hand out Membership like candy, VIP for viruses is the best course of action.

And if cold is our only option does that mean that genetic researcher should just be a VIP job? because only having cold is crap.

54 minutes ago, TrickTroll said:

And if cold is our only option does that mean that genetic researcher should just be a VIP job? because only having cold is crap.

In my opinion non VIP should get non-contagious diseases, cold is contagious but it's shit.

Explosive headache and eye cancer should be added to Member+.

That way there aren't annoying diseases being spread around.

10 minutes ago, TheSadBandit said:

In my opinion non VIP should get non-contagious diseases, cold is contagious but it's shit.

Explosive headache and eye cancer should be added to Member+.

That way there aren't annoying diseases being spread around.

+1

1654039214_lennyfacesignaturejarm2_webp.png.77166eade8f7320848ec595e26aa1230.png

Don't non-vips also have access to the boosts?

I know for a fact Genetic Researcher job doesn't evolve solely on giving people SARS, Ebola and COVD, because I rarely use those whenever I'm Genetic Researcher, because it usually leads to the diseases being spread for about 2 hours.