SwegBuster

[CS:GO] Zombie Mod Suggestions

18 hours ago, AMoonShapedPooll said:

I agree with Bruce, i think props health and last human beacon should not be removed. 

Prop health was causing people to hide more in crouch spots which we don't want now do we? :P

A lot of people hated last human beacon, and to be fair I see why. 

swegbuster1.png

On 30 October 2016 at 5:10 PM, GhostBuster said:

Prop health was causing people to hide more in crouch spots which we don't want now do we? :P

A lot of people hated last human beacon, and to be fair I see why. 

I see where you are coming from but i still think prop health should not be removed as it will makes it easier for the zombies.  

If there is no last human beacon, i would just feel like i am playing hide and seek so therefore, i personally think it should not be removed. I've spoken to other players about it and they also feel the same (C.C, Chris etc). 

Just sharing my opinion. :)

11 hours ago, AMoonShapedPooll said:

I see where you are coming from but i still think prop health should not be removed as it will makes it easier for the zombies.  

If there is no last human beacon, i would just feel like i am playing hide and seek so therefore, i personally think it should not be removed. I've spoken to other players about it and they also feel the same (C.C, Chris etc). 

Just sharing my opinion. :)

I share the same opinion as yours, I've said it multiple times earlier on the server, the server feels like a hide & seek rather than zombie mod, it's just annoying since nobody is doing what they're supposed to do anymore, even if they do they can just use the props that are undestructable.

Achievements

• 3 weeks later...

Hi there!

I noticed you guys were running an older version of my blockcity map (b2?), i suggest you update to the v2 ^^. It hurts your eyes less and it has an extra room or 2. download here

I also just finished my newest map, zm_schoolgrounds. Download here , i'd love to get some feedback ^^.

Regards,

Fishy 

• 1 month later...

US

What I think should be added is a rating system for maps. I play on the zombie server everyday and we always get stuck with bad maps because their are just so many maps but you can only choose 7 options. So what I think GFL can do is put a rating system, if they get overwhelm with 5 stars that means that people want it. If you get bombarded with 1 stars or low ratings in general, people don't want to play the map. So the maps that have higher rating should be on the list more since people want to play it. What I think they should do with maps that just get massive bad ratings then you have 2 options. First Remove the Map from the server. Second make it really uncommon for the map to show up on the list.

The reason i want it to be added is because I wanna play high quality maps that are good and have a good "Story".

Also I think a lot of people would like this system so they can play maps that they love, not playing maps that they don't.

Sincerely, Pervy 

If you want to contact me to make this statement above better or add ideas  please do  http://steamcommunity.com/id/ 

TheRealPervySage/

Thank you

Drake.png