SwegBuster

[CS:GO] Zombie Mod Suggestions

What server? (US or EU): EU

What are you asking for to be added?: More new maps!!!

Why you want it to be added?: Beacuse i am a little bit tired on some of the old ones, so it would be fun with something new! :)

On 7/19/2016 at 4:57 PM, AmongstEnemies said:

heck they don't even need to cost credits. It is a fair balance to the game. the zombies need a counter to 10 humans camping. i remember !zchicken or !spch or whatever with the green chickens pissed me off at first, but in hindsight it was not a bad feature.

I still have the plugin but I do not have it enabled, I might be able to look at that code for it.

13 minutes ago, Vickz said:

What server? (US or EU): EU

What are you asking for to be added?: More new maps!!!

Why you want it to be added?: Beacuse i am a little bit tired on some of the old ones, so it would be fun with something new! :)

Adding more maps right now for EU. :)

swegbuster1.png

I think it would be pretty cool if the zombies would have one flashbang per round, so they can flash the humans!

Just so it will be harder for the humans if they have a good spot!

Prop pushing has been a very big problem since the start of zombies, it was sometimes used as an advantage to get zombies stuck but also for trolling for some others. It may be nice if you could make it so that the cts or humans can not be affected by the prop and can walk right through it whilst the zombies would have to avoid it otherwise they may potentially get stuck. Cts are still allowed to shoot the prop to move it and etc. This may stop some trollers on this server

I wanted to change some things on the server zm EU, such as ZClass , colors for the dolls , and other things like zporps , and also wanted some ZClass you stay be unblocked for those who is not member , I already am member already a long time and I saw that this server ta equal , but needs to have fun things , the maps are the same that played 3 years ago , I wanted to change that. players start to get tired of playing the same maps ... and ah humans must also have ! block to help other players who can not climb Oh hard platforms. I know ah maps of to leave it out, but for that I will it be to say what are ... I'll be manager server in zm EU

Posted  Edited by Stick

I don't think that's how you become "manager server"

i don't think that's how you become admin, neither.

Edited by Stick

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)

• Worth: $943 ($530 with sales)
  • Games owned: 174
  • Games played: 112 (64%)
  • Hours on record: 5,797.5h

I am slowly changing EU ZM. I don't want to do any major changes as they will kill the server. That why I have been hesitant on even rebuilding the server, trying to fix the bugs.

I know you and others want Zprops, I want to make sure the plugin is fully ready for CS:GO. I don't want to add it until it has been looked over with by one of our Devs.

swegbuster1.png

• 1 month later...

I tested out the map a bit and I just have a few problems with the map.

• Even though I do like the addition of secrets, there aren't many good baricade areas or normal crouch spots.
  • The map looks a little bland, maybe make some little additions to make it look more pleasant to the eye? (I like the look of the boat in the water :))
  • There aren't many props in the map to use for barricades.
  • The map is also very small, so let's say we had 30+ people on the server, the humans wouldn't be able to last long at all especially if the zombies new the common spots/secrets on the map.

Overall the map is pretty good (Especially if it's your first map you have made!).  Just needs a few little touches to make it better. ;)

• 4 weeks later...

Server: ZM EU

Humans

Radar: It has always been a very awesome way to catch hidden Humans, or to uncover their spots, Radar used to be a very good undirect way of communicating for both zombies and humans.

Prop. Health: I don't know why this was removed, but the plugin might be bugged, as I know, Props health is not working right now, and players are abusing cades to not let zombies in, it has seriously become annoying for zombies that they can't destroy them, and it's know become easier for 1 human to survive on his own not by defending, instead just pressing E.

Beacon: Beside Radar, the last man standing beacon has served zombies really well to find the last man, in most cases the human would be either hiding or left his teammate to die, the beacon made it easier for zombies to catch the last human and infect him.

Zombies

Killstreak: Having a zombie kill multiple humans is very rewarding when we're talking about points, credits etc.. but sometimes it is not enough, some maps just do not provide enough balance between zombies and humans, and contain multiple spots that zombies cannot reach, this where Killstreaks come handy, Killstreaks can be used to reach unreachable spots, bannable spots, and camping spots. Killstreaks can be such as Infection Grenades, Speed Syrum, Extra HP, and Zombie Pets.

Classes: Add more classes/models for Zombies, currently there's 1 for Guests+ and 1 for Member+, Add another one for both Guests & Members.

Achievements

Posted  Edited by GhostBuster
2 hours ago, Bruce said:

Server: ZM EU

Humans

Radar: It has always been a very awesome way to catch hidden Humans, or to uncover their spots, Radar used to be a very good undirect way of communicating for both zombies and humans.

Prop. Health: I don't know why this was removed, but the plugin might be bugged, as I know, Props health is not working right now, and players are abusing cades to not let zombies in, it has seriously become annoying for zombies that they can't destroy them, and it's know become easier for 1 human to survive on his own not by defending, instead just pressing E.

Beacon: Beside Radar, the last man standing beacon has served zombies really well to find the last man, in most cases the human would be either hiding or left his teammate to die, the beacon made it easier for zombies to catch the last human and infect him.

Zombies

Killstreak: Having a zombie kill multiple humans is very rewarding when we're talking about points, credits etc.. but sometimes it is not enough, some maps just do not provide enough balance between zombies and humans, and contain multiple spots that zombies cannot reach, this where Killstreaks come handy, Killstreaks can be used to reach unreachable spots, bannable spots, and camping spots. Killstreaks can be such as Infection Grenades, Speed Syrum, Extra HP, and Zombie Pets.

Classes: Add more classes/models for Zombies, currently there's 1 for Guests+ and 1 for Member+, Add another one for both Guests & Members.

Radar was removed to make it harder to find zombies creating the server to become harder at finding them. But sure I can remove it.

Prophealth was removed as I am trying to create the server feel like good ol' Cs 1.6 zombie mod.

No, people hated the last man beacon. Sorry but I am not adding this one back.

Killstreaks isn't a bad idea and would also go with my idea of doing a level system.

Adding more zombies classes? Eh, I do not want to bog down the download time than I am already am. I may end up having to remove some trails or something.

Edited by GhostBuster

swegbuster1.png