RoyaI

RoyaI's TTT MC 24/7 Mute/Ban Appeal

Posted  Edited by RoyaI

Steam Name(s): [V-L] ☬ ℛoyal ☬ | [REDACTED]ᴮᴼᵀ

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:62160850

Admin that banned you: MR. JIHAD

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): Permanent Ban

Why should you be unbanned?

I got a manual ban for "[ROTAC] Cheating".

ae147257121f31f9a6c6f4d5b6e730e1.png

Starting off, I wasn't cheating and never had intentions to. I can't really say anything else until I know exactly what I was banned for. I do have over four thousand hours in GMod tho, I know what im doing I'm not some retard. If a Staff Member could follow up with what I was banned for exactly that would be lovely.

Edited by RoyaI

Posted  Edited by Edge

Hello, you were banned due to having cheats on your computer. Do you believe that this is possible? Honesty can only help you here. :)

Edited by Edge

Achievements

9 hours ago, Edge said:

Hello, you were banned due to having cheats on your computer. Do you believe that this is possible? Honesty can only help you here. :)

I do have cheats on my computer, but I never injected anything into GMod at that time. I don't see how I can get banned for just having cheats on my computer.

I do have just one(I think) DLL and several luas but I was never hooked into the game. This is me getting banned. As you can see I'm not injected, I don't have any visual modifications. You could probably say I have aimbot but if one person has over four thousand hours in a game I believe they wouldn't need an aimbot to assist them.

I also do have every single module necessary to use a lua cheat(probably what I got banned for). 

In this clip, you can see my sv_allowcslua is 0.

Posted  Edited by Edge

Thank you for the honest answer. There was a miscommunication on our end which led to you being banned for suspicious activity. You are now unbanned. We are sorry for the inconvenience and I hope you have fun on our servers. :)

Edited by Edge

Achievements