origen

origen's AWP Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): origen

SteamID: STEAM_1:0:1140878

Sourcebans ban link: https://sourcebans.gflclan.com/index.php?p=banlist

Admin that banned you: Console

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): Wallhack

Why should you be unbanned?

First time doing this so let me know if I got anything wrong.

I recently got banned for "wallhacking" unsure who the admin was but it was done by console. This is new to me in that I never got banned from any server since I started playing CS 1.4. Not sure what the admin was looking at but I don't think the admin understood my play style or maybe his still learning. I'll lay it out here for him or her to have a better understanding.  To start if you are veteran player playing on a small map, its easy to read where people are going to pop up or might be coming from. I usually go by foot steps to make sure who might be popping up or who might be waiting for me, I don't just go by foots steps though you got to take into account where players  are dying, where are the most shots coming from, if you hear foot steps above you or behind you. This will make you a better player in that you can predict better where a player might be. I don't want to write a whole essay but I hope the admins know where I'm coming from. 

I guess I can add here a few servers I played on and never had an issue which would be fragworks, gloveworks, and SNG awp servers which I'm currently top 1 but server is dying so wanted make this server my new spot. It seems like I hit a nerve on some people that were good on this server and don't welcome a good challenge. 

http://skynetgaming.gameme.com/players/csgo

123320891_822331038534036_6464040718706558005_n.png

Posted  Edited by mikeyfanaccount - Edit Reason: skiddy biddy pop pop

I was the admin that banned him (admin menu doesnt show which admin bans them ig) Ima talk for a bit before posting the clips.

Im gonna instantly call out the "I've been playing since before 1.6" Your movement lets me know you are not any higher than a gn1 so your aim and game sense being that good is already sus to me.

First clip you readjust your aim and swing to shoot directly at one of the two dudes in your line of sight. I would have accepted the "footsteps" excuse if it was one person and one wasn't jumping constantly. Sadly i dont have audio for either clip since nvidia's software is dookie but i can atest i only heard the guy jumping not the guy you swing to shoot at.

Second clip you trace an enemy through the wall without seeing any part of them or their accessories. Once again i can understand the footsteps excuse however at most that gives you a sense of direction and elevation of where your enemy is. Which makes me wonder how you are able to perfectly scope in on the guy through the wall almost immediately after getting a shot off down the hallway to your right. There is also another enemy slightly to you right making significantly more noise than your target (even jumping). 

I can also say that you most likely bought that account since you only have a 5 year coin, a 10 year coin, an operation coin, and ONLY ONE 2017(i think) Service medal (which keep in mind have been around since 2015). Your account is also private making me question your hours on the game which would help clear you of the ban which you choose to show that.

I have more stuff that can prove my points about your movement but dont rly want to trim and upload all that if i dont need to.

Its up to the server manager's discretion now.

Edited by mikeyfanaccount
skiddy biddy pop pop

For clip 1 you can hear them scope and also that's where most of the players were going every round so you have to assume someone is there scoping and waiting for you to come out, that's why you peak while scoping since you have better chance in killing them first.

For clip 2 not sure why you don't add sound that's very unprofessional if you are going to report someone of wall hacking but you can hear the foot steps and scope. Also he shot me through the wall which I don't think you can hear on that clip so I'm assuming his there and if I can kill him through the wall I have a better chance on killing the guy to my left. 

I welcome an admin to add me on steam and check with my friends that I have been playing for years. Most of them had steam for more than 12 years because we grew up playing this game. 

While I don't think you were playing cs 1.5  during this time I was and most of my steam friends can vouch for it. Screenshot is me on a  from a server that was located in Santa Clara California, If you are a veteran player that lived on the west coast back then you might know this server. I don't think I can provide much info here but  there is also website we made back then that I can msg on steam privately.  I usually would not go this far just to be unban from a server but banning me for the wrong reasons is not right..

I welcome more clips you have with good sound quality to prove you are right.

bccaztec.jpg

Posted  Edited by origen

Would also like to add on the second clip with no sound you mention how could I know someone was there or sense. If you stop the second clip on 0.5 seconds you can see him crouching and shooting the wall and that's how i know someone was there. It's obvious I know someone is there and is trying to kill me then I start hearing foot steps so I try to shoot him through the wall which is not rare for someone to do if you are an experience player.

"I can also say that you most likely bought that account since you only have a 5 year coin, a 10 year coin, an operation coin, and ONLY ONE 2017(i think) Service medal (which keep in mind have been around since 2015). Your account is also private making me question your hours on the game which would help clear you of the ban which you choose to show that."

Funny how you can mention this with an account of 4 years...Not sure if you just got admin because of how active you are or how experience you are with the game. I don't mean to bash you but just trying to find out how you can make such accusation. Now that you have added me on steam you can see all the cs games I played through out the years, starting from 1.5 , cs zero, 1.6, source and now go. I don't play this game to be competitive anymore but you would be surprised how many good teams and players I played against in 10 mans back when CS source was popular. Back then you would find Cal-i/Cevo-p pugs through MIRC and face High caliber teams if you got invited to specific channels to find pugs of 5, just how discord is now days. I played against teams like Verge, Powers gaming, EFG even team 3d when they were switching to source from 1.6 and players like Moe, deciple, hyper, struk on 10 mans. If you don't believe me you can ask my brother Nile' on steam and is on my friend list or Tor too who were in teams like Defetinition/ Keyboardsmasher playing in leagues like Cal-i, Cevo-p, ESEA-I.  I don't like to brag about my past but you should not accused someone of hacking or buying accounts without good proof.

I would like another server admin to review this evidence maybe @drink.

Edited by origen

Although I don't resign over any decision made by other admins, I agree with origen's points and would wish to see him unbanned. Mikey also messaged me privately saying that you proved your innocence. I will dm you when you get unbanned, as I see no reason for this ban to remain instated. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation!

• 4 weeks later...