mark420

General Ban Appeal

Which platform(s) are you appealing?: Discord

Discord/TS3 username (Add your tag and ID if possible):

LILPOOPY-19#8263

Why were you banned?: I was muted for "Homophobia" but if you search my name on the discord, where at all did I say anything at all homophobic? Please explain to me that, because no where did I say anything homophobic.

Why should you be unbanned?

As stated above, I didn't say anything homophobic. It was a false mute. Just because my friend did, doesn't mean I did. Search my name. I didn't say anything.

Good evening, LILPOOPY. 

So first, I would like to inform you on the situation that I'm sure that you are aware about. I got pinged more than 3 times to check the general chat, which I saw you and this other person "giving shit" for someone else's lifestyle. The first person was muted due to Homophobia which is where I intended to leave at. Though, I got another ping later tell me to mute the other person that had the same intentions, so I saw your messages abiding next to the first person that was muted, and I typically assumed that you were on the same page as him which was to start an unnecessary inconvenience .

Seeing that he was your friend and you guys happened to have the same general idea and purpose for your messages, it's appeared to me that it was just a matter of time before your messages resulted into more of an unwanted hap. Though, looking at it now... I guess I was mostly pressured into jumping to far into a unfair conclusion. I apologize for that, and your mute will be lifted. 

Though, I know how much your friend could have influence you to have the same objectives as himself, which is what looked like it was already happening. Maybe you influences him, not sure. All I have to say from here on out is for you to refrain from using such toxic and unwelcomed behavior.

Thank you!

-Bue. // Blue_Panda130