Gravito

Gravito's TTT Anarchy Mute/Ban Appeal

Name: Gravito

Steam ID (or steam profile link): 76561198038133819

Banned by: dunno

Ban Reason: dunno

Why should you be unbanned

shared account with my brother, not sure how im banned from here,

and it doesnt tell me who/why my account got banned so i think you'd have more info than me...

Name:

Gravito

SteamID:

Punished by:

dunno

Reason for the punishment:

dunno

Why should your punishment be revoked?

don't have any info. shared account with brother, came back to it banned.

sorry for what he did, i don't get any info about who/why it was banned.

so can't fill in those blanks...

Can someone move this to TTT Anarchy? I banned this person.

Hello, you were banned for Attempted Double Mass RDM, which means you RDM'd 5 people and damaged someone up to 50hp. 
I very much doubt it was your brother, as you had been on TTT Anarchy several times, using your mic, and I recognized your voice. 
You thought you got rdm'd when you shot at the person first, while previously arguing with me and other members about the Amnesiac role. You the proceded to rdm after the map change, which i was too slow for and the next round started and you were rdming again, so i decided to wait till after the round to deal with all of the reports.

I will say that after looking at the video, I may have messed up math when banning you, so it wasnt att double mass just mass

1023626940_forumsignature.thumb.png.6378b8a403e329b9a4bf21267af67896.png
Made by @Clavers

Name:

Gravito

SteamID:

Punished by:

dunno

Reason for the punishment:

dunno

Why should your punishment be revoked?

anyone actually review these?

notsure what my account did can you unban it?

havent played in weeks ffs

Please stop making so many appeals for one ban, i replied to a different appeal, please check your notifications this time 
Hello, you were banned for Attempted Double Mass RDM, which means you RDM'd 5 people and damaged someone up to 50hp. 
I very much doubt it was your brother, as you had been on TTT Anarchy several times, using your mic, and I recognized your voice. 
You thought you got rdm'd when you shot at the person first, while previously arguing with me and other members about the Amnesiac role. You the proceded to rdm after the map change, which i was too slow for and the next round started and you were rdming again, so i decided to wait till after the round to deal with all of the reports.

I will say that after looking at the video, I may have messed up math when banning you, so it wasnt att double mass just mass

1023626940_forumsignature.thumb.png.6378b8a403e329b9a4bf21267af67896.png
Made by @Clavers