EvolKids

EvolKids's AWP Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): Ecstasy

SteamID: STEAM_1:1:512061108

Sourcebans ban link: https://sourcebans.gflclan.com/index.php?p=banlist#

Admin that banned you: Driz and Ivory

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): Server Ban from AWP 24/7

Why should you be unbanned?

I was wrongfully banned along with other people Spenocer and Jaden they said I was banned because of Admin disrespect they were saying a bunch of stuff like next person who talks gets banned and just toxic unfair claims and so me and my the other two people were saying stuff like this is dumb you guys are being stupid and we got banned Driz and Ivory both were being super toxic all because we were cracking jokes we didn't even say a curse word and people say the n word with hard er all the time I just dint understand why I was banned when they are the ones who should be banned for abuse of power

also the other too players steam names I was playing with are Spenocer  (STEAM_1:1:460787123) and

jaden.farrajj (STEAM_1:1:517065713 )

Denied. From what I've heard from 5 different people on the server, your actions towards staff and members alike will not be tolerated, and you are lucky to only be banned for one day for your actions. Not to mention you were the one to start the whole argument, and continued harassing anyone who would tell you to stop.