Less is a Bore

Less is a Bore's TTT MC 24/7 Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): Less is a Bore

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:87625888

Admin that banned you: CIA

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): mute and unable to write

Why should you be unbanned?

I am being targeted by deathinlaw and I keep getting Rdmed in the start of the round and nothing gets done about it. The moment I call him out I get muted and then gimped. Yet he keeps doing it and started lying saying I started this whole mess. Last time I saw something like this happening targetting is a bannable offense.

You are unmuted my guy. I meant to permanent gag but I accidentally permanent muted which I corrected. However I had to mute you again for saying slurs. For the targeting I joined in on the middle of what ever is going on so I don't know who started it. But yes you're unmuted for now if you keep saying slurs we will have to mute you again.

1 minute ago, CIA said:

You are unmuted my guy. I meant to permanent gag but I accidentally permanent muted which I corrected. However I had to mute you again for saying slurs. For the targeting I joined in on the middle of what ever is going on so I don't know who started it. But yes you're unmuted for now if you keep saying slurs we will have to mute you again.

Thanks CIA, it's not nothing you are one of the best admins. But you can trust me on the other situation, if you want to waste a bit of your time to go back in the logs you can see im not lying, hence the reason I insulted him. I killed him normally, the next two rounds he Rdms me as an inno for no reason, i was kinda pissed so i insulted him and got gagged, yet he kept doing it. Once i fought back and killed him, he started changing the narrative, kinda sad people like him do that. Thx for you time man