Traveling Beard's TTT Anarchy Mute/Ban Appeal

Name:

Traveling Beard

SteamID:

Therealjared1998

Punished by:

Blazing Arson

Reason for the punishment:

I shot a bullet of the mortar cannon for sk as Innocent not realizing how big the blast radius was I was just curious to what it was.

Why should your punishment be revoked?

I shot a bullet of the mortar cannon for sk as Innocent not realizing how big the blast radius was I was just curious to what it was I'm not asking to completely get rid of my punishment but make it a couple hours not a week ban I'm on here 24/7 playing with the community and this is my first offense.

You shot the artillary cannon after I said, several times, "dont shoot the cannon it will kill people". It doesn't matter if you didn't know the blast radius, this is similar to if an innocent were to plant a c4 in a place they didnt think would kill anyone and it blows people up. It's still on them for placing the c4, even if they didnt mean to kill people.
You shouldn't have used a weapon like that as innocent, it had a chance to kill. It's still on you no matter what.
Also, you have a good 136 hours on the server, this makes it very doubtful that you didn't know the blast radius. SK is rare but not THAT rare. Though you may have forgotten which is understandable, but doesn't excuse your action.
This may be your first ban, but this is certainly not your first infraction, and there have been times where you should have been banned due to warn limit and you weren't due to admins not realizing you hit the warn limit (now its automated so pog)
You are pretty cool, its fun playing with you, but I'm not going to lower this ban.
I'll happily see you in a week. 

1023626940_forumsignature.thumb.png.6378b8a403e329b9a4bf21267af67896.png
Made by @Clavers