Sirtim0thy

Sirtim0thy's TTT Vanilla Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): sirtimothy aka joe biden aka sentient gmod????

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:75091259

Admin that banned you: console

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): mute

Why should your punishment be revoked?

i was spamming for memes, i wont anymore

The previous mutes were your warning to cease, but you kept spamming random things and calling it a “meme”, when none found it funny and everyone sighed of relief every time you got muted in my experience. Ultimately you were on at least one message which is a low estimate of how frequently you spammed some bind in all caps into the chatbox, sometimes hitting it multiple times. I complete and utterly fail to find what was funny about what you were doing, you were warned by me several times before my mutes, to stop what you were doing, you did not and seemingly only cranked it up even harder when no admin was present to stop you.

I feel like it was done on purpose, but I do not understand why you did it since you have been around for a while and played by the rules of the server. I feel like you ultimately failed to see what the outmost consequence of your spamming was, but you really should have seen the writing on the wall, that this was the ultimate finish. I feel like you could be unmuted eventually but not immediately, as a perma mute is quite hard to acquire, unless you consistently spam to acquire it.

Ultimately though since the final mute was done by console, and thus one of the managers I’ll let this be handled by the managers of vanilla. @Yogpod @Waylon Smithers

Most sincerely,

MiserySignature_2.png