Coomi

Coomi's TTT MC 24/7 Mute/Ban Appeal

Posted  Edited by Coomi - Edit Reason: more stuff

Steam Name(s): Coomingo

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:222370430

Admin that banned you: Edge

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): Perma Gag

Why should you be unbanned?

Well here it is the reason I should get ungagged is because over this trial run of being unmuted I have behaved with little outbursts (mainly because when I get annoyed I just get off) and most of the time when I say things in chat it's me calling someone else the R-word then leaving it at that. Now you may be looking at that recent ban and be like "ayo? what's this? impersonating admin? haha no." but to be fair me and Fandel were just messing around and when Serenity asked me to change it I was a little hesitant because no other staff said anything to me or Fandel throughout the entire day so I just wanted to know if the higher ups were 100% not okay with it and I was gonna change it after the round ended but I just ended up leaving the server and was going to change it later but I was told I was banned and took it on no complaints and changed my name after. I've been gagged for around 2 months or so and I have proved that I can better control my emotions . I learned my lesson and I would be glad to be put on the same contract type deal as the mute, if I slip up go back to being perma-muted and can't appeal for a year. ( Oh yeah I said I didn't care about this gag but after playing w being unmuted the amount of times people kill me because they don't give me a second to type is very annoying and kills my drive to play.)

Edited by Coomi
more stuff

Coomi

After discussion among several staff members, we have decided to deny this appeal for the time being. We do not believe that enough time has passed to really allow you to mature and move on from the way you were when you were originally permagagged. Feel free to re-appeal in about two months or so, and hopefully that will give us enough time to really judge whether or not you have changed and if it is genuine.

image.thumb.png.2ef4bb5d1eba87658f3aa07bcdc16760.png

Signature by @Auralanity