Chef4real

MOre innocents

2 minutes ago, Chef4real said:

No +1/-1 for this one, though Haxray has mentioned that it is pretty overpowered, might be able to be nerfed? (Sniffer)

3 minutes ago, Chef4real said:

We had this before I believe, was taken out due to innos going into t rooms and hiding. Also permanent traps (like the pit in motel) would lower their karma if an inno failed the jump. -1 (Trapper)

4 minutes ago, Chef4real said:

Similar to beacon but less op in base form. +1 dumm innocents happen enough for this to not be at risk of being incredibly op, if it is can be nerfed easily. (Vigilante)

6 minutes ago, Chef4real said:

Kinda like an innocent restless that won't respawn if you get a strong enough attack? A lot of people use smgs tho. (Occultist)
Neutral

9 minutes ago, Chef4real said:

-1. Will cause people to get confused and rdm, the respawning of the jester when killed by this role sounds buggy knowing these roles but i haven't tested it. Also just kinda boring. (Clairvoyant) 

12 minutes ago, Chef4real said:

Not always innocent!
 Good role idea with known bugs, like the bg not being able to win with the team the one it protects is on when it's supposed to.
-1 based on the bugs. (BodyGuard

13 minutes ago, Chef4real said:

Similarly to wrath, role is rarely going to be used. Not neccesarily a -1 but not a +1 either.
(Lycanthrope)

14 minutes ago, Chef4real said:

Not a role. Very annoying. -1 (deathgrip)

16 minutes ago, Chef4real said:

-1 Worse infected, and many people think infected si bad enough (Necromancer) ALSO NOT AN INNOCENT LIKE THE NAME  OF THIS TOPIC IMPLIES! (not angry caps, just caps for emphasis)

1023626940_forumsignature.thumb.png.6378b8a403e329b9a4bf21267af67896.png
Made by @Clavers

I want to bring up the Sniffer and Vigilante also aren't Innocent roles either, they're Detective Roles(Meaning they spawn in placeof the Detective instead of the innocent).

Also, the reason Sniffer is incredibly overpowered: The footprints of anyone who recently killed someone are displayed in blood. This is essentially a DNA scanner that doesn't require a body to be scanned, or even there to be DNA on the body, or for the Body to even be found. 

15 minutes ago, Cpt.Haxray said:

I want to bring up the Sniffer and Vigilante also aren't Innocent roles either, they're Detective Roles(Meaning they spawn in placeof the Detective instead of the innocent).

Detective and innocent win on the same team, so I counted it.

1023626940_forumsignature.thumb.png.6378b8a403e329b9a4bf21267af67896.png
Made by @Clavers

The only role in this list i would be okay with is bodygaurd. Almost all of these have been removed before or are already considered bad. In terms of deathgrip it's a gimmicky mechanic that punishes players for literally no reason other than bad luck

I'll add Lycanthrope, but the rest of these aren't in due to bugs / being OP and will likely remain that way for the foreseeable future

71CFA5EE-923C-4740-ACF4-508B753C9AD7.png.92a0d40c0fa7773f71fea2453f581d16.png

(signature made by @Kaylode)

Previously known as Xy.

Twitter ❤️Ko-Fi ❤️Github

IMG_0248.jpg

ben_mixed_opinions.png