Rhysin_

My Rogue Role! :DDDDD

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2353937388 
Add my role if you want
Rosa helped a good amount and also posted it to the workshop because it wouldn't let me for whatever reason.
Aurora helped too.
The role is a stealth + evasion based standalone killing role 
Rosa figured out the damage resistance! All damage is a quarter of what it would be, but fall dmg kill zones will still effect it
It starts with a slightly edited version of Blink for TTT (just upped the range a bit) and TTT Cloaking Device (not perfect invisibility: doesn't hide name, bloodstains, or shadows, and is slightly noticeable.)
It has the ability to have a shop but doesn't need it except for maybe Disguiser, Knife (to fit the rogue theme), and Radar
It by default needs 10 people to spawn because I thought it was a bit on the powerful side when there were less people.
I hope you like it, cause if you don't ill cri
It works!!!!
I promise!!!

1023626940_forumsignature.thumb.png.6378b8a403e329b9a4bf21267af67896.png
Made by @Clavers

1 minute ago, Cpt.Haxray said:

Literally just a lamer Serial Killer. -1.

im confused to how it compares to serial killer? SK's whole thing is having an overpowered shop. this can have a shop but doesn't need one. 

Made by @Clavers

10 minutes ago, BlazingArson said:

im confused to how it compares to serial killer? SK's whole thing is having an overpowered shop. this can have a shop but doesn't need one. 

Both SK and your Rogue Role are Neutral killers who lack any kind of gimmick outside of the equipment they get. 

1 minute ago, Cpt.Haxray said:

Both SK and your Rogue Role are Neutral killers who lack any kind of gimmick outside of the equipment they get. 

Woah that sounds like how half the roles are made minus the neutral killer part.
But fair i guess, thanks for the input tho

Made by @Clavers

6 minutes ago, Burriss75 said:

I like the role but it kind of sucks at stealth as the cloaking device hides pretty much nothing

Role will definitely be updated when i find a better cloaking device/figure out what I need to take from dead ringer to get the cloaking device.

Made by @Clavers

Sounds like a good role, I know the cloaking device mod that you are talking about. I found its pretty hard to notice if you have a disguiser, so automatically making it disguise you would be a good addon

NeonCat(2).gif.2714539153eb7163f372ea5b400ea8bb.gif

13 minutes ago, Neon Cat said:

Sounds like a good role, I know the cloaking device mod that you are talking about. I found its pretty hard to notice if you have a disguiser, so automatically making it disguise you would be a good addon

thats what ive been working on. well "working on" havent worked on it for 2 days

Made by @Clavers

On 1/8/2021 at 3:00 AM, BlazingArson said:

Ahhh nvm about this suggestion
found a bug with blink thats super easy to replicate
dont want this added till i can fix that

I think the role would be fine even without blink even though blink would be incredibly nice