SlashStrikeZ136

SlashStrikeZ136's HNS Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): Slash

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:87215709

Admin that banned you: Wuffy

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): Mute

Why should you be unbanned?

Wuffy keeps denying my appeals and he's the same guy that muted me, So that's why I'm Appealing again, Anyway I got muted because of saying a joke and he mutes me because he got offended and felt like muting me for no reason, There's a chat function in GMod for a reason, I want to talk to other players, But I can't. Because of one time I said a joke and he gets butthurt and he perm mutes me. He even said something about him hating me before giving me my perm mute. If other can talk then Why can't I talk? (Wuffy/BrotherWolf is not allowed to deny this because he's the same guy that muted me)

Also kpop is fucking gay.

Posted  Edited by Musicality

@BrotherWolf *Boop*

I want to add that we have server rules in place that can be found here: 

It appears that you may have violated a rule in the server, which is why you could have been muted. I will let Wuffy deal with justification on this, since he IS a senior admin... Just because something is a joke, doesn't make it acceptable... Things that you may find a joke, can actually be very negative and hurtful towards others. 

I tried searching your steam ID through our sourcebans, but it came back as clean (Apart from a minor warn from Rennadai). I'll wait until Wuffy responds, as it's his business to deal with this, and not necessarily mine. 

Edited by Musicality

f1232745aacbb03710abb361d6be6ec3ab750fd6_full.jpg.d6e3a79595cbc84cedcc91632bbf10a3.jpg