Chef4real

visualizer buff

5 hours ago, BlazingArson said:

you cant kill off cosmetics anyway, visualizer is pretty useless in general unless you knew everyones positions somehow.

yeah, but at the same time if you did show the skin it would tell you who to stay away from and keep an eye on

Enchantment table.PNG

The visualizer is so disappointing. Even when you get it in a situation where it should work(Showing where someone got sniped from), it usually takes way too long and by then the person is long gone. Plus its not even useful for seeing which way a person was facing. Before i found out it doesnt correctly show the facing of the victim, I shot someone because the Visualizer showed the killer as facing the victim point blank, so i killed off of the "Last seen" on the body. Turns out the Victim was actually shot from behind. 

The main way to make it useful would be to clarify how it works, because it seems to randomly not work on certain bodies, make it more consistant, and make it actually reusable. 

1 hour ago, Phee said:

Visualizer with name tags would be better than skins

This would be incredibly op like blazing said, but I would agree with something like it if it had a limit just so the visualizer wasnt borderline useless