LordFlashheart

Capain Bollocks

Hi there,

Since I play alot on the cs:source surf server i decided to make an account and introduce myself :)

Some people may know me by my main name; m@rvintor (or Captain Bollocks lately)

I mostly play on the cs:source surf server. Great server, to bad there are no more European servers like this.

Since CS:GO came out, source is dying rapidly in the EU.

I'm 33y old, started very young with computers. Around age of 9 I started playing computer games and I never stopped doing it..

Most of all I play shooters like CS,COD,BF. I'm think i'm very good at it to, I get to hear that i'm a hacker alot, so that confirms it lol :) .

My very first multiplayer games were Doom 1, 2 and the very first command & conquer. Later on Unreal (tournament), Quake 1 to 3 and so on.

And offcourse Counter-strike, wich I started for the very first Beta. I played in a Belgian pro team for a while in CS 1.5 and 1.6. 

Stopped with that because I got the know the taste of Girlzz :P

I have 2 kids, girl (6) and a boy (4), since 4 years I'm a customs officer at the biggest airport in Belgium. Before this I was a

Para-Commando from 2005 until 2011. I guess in the USA they simply call them Commandos? I did 2 missions, Lebanon and Afghanistan.

Had to quit the army because of knee injuries.

Other hobby's are Judo, I do alot of competition (quite good at it to), strongman training, mountainbiking, assembling computers and overclocking.

I love to travel, allrdy visited many countries, the US is on my list next year.

Say hello when you see me on the source surf server. I want to apologize in advance for kicking your butt in the future :)

Flash-Banner1-240x120.jpg

4 hours ago, CaptainB said:

I want to apologize in advance for kicking your butt in the future

He is pretty good.

Welcome to the forums, Bollock ;)