TheLone1

johnlocker's Mute/Ban Appeal for CWRP

My in-game name: JohnLocker

My SteamID: STEAM_0:0:215365282

Reason: Attempted RDM

Admin: Will

Why this should be revoked:

I did not kill them but they killed me I was about to leave. Also if there was no evidence like no recording of it there is no reason for a 1 week ban or something to that extent. I think if anything it sounds like there are favorites here and that's the 41st cause they did do ARDM and did disrespect there regiment as well and and were punished accordingly expect for Tommy getting demoted to MSGT. Once again there is no evidence to this and i feel like if we can both agree to calling it even then we can both agree to getting our bans off and getting our ranks back but probably having to do some type of punishment of some sort. I know I am innocent because I didn't kill them yes it was Attempted but its not cool to ban someone for 1 week.

Hi,

I was called by 41st that you were disrupting their private debrief by shooting everyone. There was evidence of you shooting everyone because it was in the combat logs. Even if you didn't kill more than 3 people Attempted Mass RDM is still a bannable offense. A single case of RDM is not an admin issue and should be brought up with shock. If they killed you, someone who saw the killing should've put an AOS on whoever killed you.  You told me that you were in their bunks because one of them shot a 501st during the event (which should've been brought up with Shock) and they said they asked you to leave multiple times before killing you. The incorrect response would be to go back to their bunks after you died to start shooting them. Neither side is in the right here it's just that you committed a bannable offense. In my opinion the ban should stay

Banner.png.4ed942e76c212bc645c44dcd7df52974.png

• 2 months later...