Bolbi

SteamID:

Dont know

Punished by:

sophie

Reason for the punishment:

mass rdm

Why should your punishment be revoked?

i didnt even kill anyone on purpose i got reported twice and one forgave me and the other kept it leaving one rdm. The admin personally does not like me and therefor resulting to my ban.

Hi there!
You were not banned by Sophie you were banned by me.
For futures reference, this is your Steam ID64: 76561198079475389
You were banned Permanently for mass rdm by Jihading as an innocent killing 3 people (2 innos, 1 Executioner) and damaging another innocent by 43 hp.
Though the mass rdm would have only been your 2nd week ban, I asked my Server Manager about increasing it to a permanent ban due to your extensive infractions record, she said I could.
unknown.png
You are right only one reported you, however even if only one person reported before I banned you, I can (and usually will) take action for Mass RDM.
Seeing as you have way too many infractions, and this was just blatant mass, I will not unban you unless told otherwise by the SM

1023626940_forumsignature.thumb.png.6378b8a403e329b9a4bf21267af67896.png
Made by @Clavers

Well i didnt get reported for all the other kills and didnt ruin the game for them. By you asking to further the ban is proof you personally do not like me why else would you go out of your way. ive been playing on the server  muted and havent bothered anyone this is unjust and targeted.

If the others had a problem they would have reported me and it would be just but, YOU took it upon yourself. 

Just now, ImaginePlanet said:

By you asking to further the ban is proof you personally do not like me why else would you go out of your way.

No.
I just don't want people who show no desire to play by the rules on the server
You have 24 infractions, not very spread out. 
This appeal has been denied

1023626940_forumsignature.thumb.png.6378b8a403e329b9a4bf21267af67896.png
Made by @Clavers