F1oop

F1oop's TTT MC 24/7 Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): scr1mp / f1oop / qwertyuiopasdfghjklzxcvbnm

SteamID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198361689425/

Admin that banned you: plum

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): sever ban

Why should you be unbanned?

2 day ago I was playing late into the night and we where mid match and I was in the traitor tester and I just got out the tester and I was sitting in a corner and then a detective came around the corner and shot me in the head because this one dude tried pickaxing me so I killed him and the detective got DNA of him so I was really peaved as I was called out in chat proven by 4 other people so the next round I was running around and I found the detective who killed me so I head shot them killing them the 2 rounds after I got off and then next morning I got on expecting a auto kill but no I was banned for "targeting" so I think that's its a false ban as I only killed them once I'm fine having a auto kill but I don't think I should have been banned and if I did something more then just that one kill to get banned for targeting can I please get dmed what I did thankyou

Posted  Edited by Plum

You were banned for continually searching out and finding specific players who had killed you in previous games. This ban was the result of numerous instances as opposed to a single revenge rdm. I will be willing to support you in being unbanned, or at the very least shortening the ban itself, if you refrain from seeking out players who have wronged you in one way or the other. For future reference do not seek out the admin in question and send them various messages asking why you have been banned, as it will only serve as to delay our response in the proper channels. Additionally, please use punctuation in your appeals as they really help us read the report in question.

Edited by Plum

plum4 (1).jpg