VexedRanger

VexedRanger's Mute/Ban Appeal for CWRP

My in-game name: 212th PVT 2101 NutMan

My SteamID: VexedRangerr

Reason: Mass RDM

Admin: not sure

Why this should be revoked:

I was just banned for accidentally flying an arc into a few people and was given no chance to defend myself. While attempting to land I crashed into a wall and that is when my game froze not allowing me to turn off the engine.

Hi again,

You were banned by @Balloon (sourced from former admin/sa/mc/501stcmdr wailord) for Mass RDM and LTAP. He will hopefully be here shortly.

However do learn upon this to improve your skills as a pilot and being more aware of your surroundings so this doesn't happen again in the case you are either unbanned or your ban expires.

Thanks!

Anime Scenery GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

Clonewars Roleplay {Senior Admin}

Hey, I was asking you a few questions while asking others that witnessed the event and every time I got the same answer, when I questioned you, you said it was intentional then left the game. We talked for almost 5 minutes straight so you had plenty of time to defend yourself. 

CWRP Admin

You asked the same question multiple times and never allowed me to elaborate. You also were standing there almost the entire time saying absolutely nothing. I admitted to it so i could get out of the situation of you repeatedly asking me the same question. I left because I had no interest in further arguing for myself.

Most of the time it was me asking what happened then going to discord and asking someone that witnessed it the same thing. There was a lot of time in between then with no words said, so I asked another question that wasn't too far off the first one to get a better picture of what happened.

CWRP Admin

I told you that I decelerated and was attempting to land when I crashed into the wall. I accelerated once more due to my game freezing not allowing me any control of the aircraft. This is what caused me the aircraft to crash into the few people below.

I heard that, that is the only thing you said then said you meant to do it. I mainly went off what the people that I was talking to that witnessed it and got relatively the same answer but you shut you engine off right after running multiple people down, killing 3 more.

CWRP Admin

I said that to avoid the awkward situation of you asking the same question. I shut my engine off after running a few over because I was trying to exit the vehicle after the lag spike. The aircraft fell on more people without me being anywhere close to it.

I would suggest not saying it was intentional then leaving next time but you can't really do anything about lag but you should start slowing down earlier. I'll unban you so you should be all set to join the server in a few minutes.

CWRP Admin