CrackedTheMinge

RexAnal's TTT Vanilla Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): 0911 INSIDEJOB

SteamID: 76561198985787618

Admin that banned you: FUCK I DONT KNOW BUT IT ALREADY HAS AND ABUSE MARKER ON THEM TOO

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): PERMA MUTE FOR NO FUCKING REASON

Why should your punishment be revoked?

HERE IS THE EVIDENT OF MY MUTE AND PERMA MUTE BEING WRONGFUL SO FUCK THIS SERVER CAUSE ALL THEY DO IS BACK THEIR OWN WHO WAS IN THE WRONG https://youtu.be/6MDtW3UymQo AND IF YALL JUST GO BASED OF PREVIOUS AND NOT PHYSICAL EVIDENCE THIS TIME ITS PROOF THAT YOUR SYSTEM IS FLAWED

THE KNOWN GOAT.

I'll just be frank on this one. Your Steam name is 0911 InsideJob, which is directly related to an international tragedy. I asked you to change it over voice, you said no, so I kicked you, intending to put "change your name" as the reason for the kick. I forgot that tab doesn't change selected window in the ROTAC menu so the description didn't get added, but of course, I already told you to change it. You came back hootin and hollerin, asking why you were kicked and when I re-emphasized the simple thing I had asked of you, you of course got really mad. You started race baiting on the mic and yelling at me and other players so I gagged you for a VERY conservative 15 minutes. After that, you typed the first two messages in the .txt attached into the general, so you got muted for, once again, an EXTREMELY conservative 15 minutes. Then you began abusing admin chat to insult me and threaten to report me for abusing my "power". I considered revoking your admin chat privileges but honestly, I was more curious how far you'd take it, so I let you keep messaging me up until you were ungagged. Straight out the gate you were yelling and cursing and insulting so you were gagged for 30 minutes for harassment. I was also informed by one of our senior admins on the server that this is not your first rodeo with this kind of behavior:

https://gflclan.com/forums/topic/67884-rexanals-ttt-vanilla-muteban-appeal/

So, yeah. Cat's out of the bag, bud.

toxic.PNG

once in a lifetime.gif

Oh well go watch video as well or do you forget calling me a pussy over voice chat cobalsh

Cause i sure remember you calling me a pussy multiple times in order to continously get a rise out of the server because you thought it was funny

Because as a admin im pretty sure you cant go around calling people pussys isnt that toxic in its self yet you wonder why you were getting shit talked i wanna see your whole recording of our ordeal

no cut outs or edits so that people can hear what you said multiple times

So come on and post your up here too

OH AND I STARTED RACE BAITING ARE YOU FOR REAL SINCE YOU ALWAYS HAVE RECORDING ON ID LIKE TO BE PRESENTED THAT EVIDENCE BUD

Or Will you be too scared to share that evidence since then you would ben found in the wrong 

And no its not my first rodeo on this evidence but since your saqying i was muted for 15 min for race baiting please include that evidence and the clips of you calling me a pussy and being overall toxic

THE KNOWN GOAT.

Hi!

I applied the permanent mute and gag since you have a long infraction history, and previously have been permanently gagged and muted for your behavior.

You were banned back in December for by the managers for your racism and loopholing a ban, which you appealed and had denied but had your gags and mutes reduced, this was not an invitation to continue this distasteful behavior of loopholing, racism and toxicity. As you did not clean up your act and have continued this behavior as evidenced, I decided the best course of action was to restrict your access to communications once again. I’ll discuss this later with the seniors and managers of TTT Vanilla, so hopefully you’ll hear an answer soon.

In the meantime, if you feel like you have been unfairly treated, by the admins of vanilla please resort to the abuse report form which can be found here: https://gflclan.com/forms/11-abuse-reports-form/

Thanks.

Most sincerely,

MiserySignature_2.png

@Misery If you would request the video from him you would see that i was not continuing my prior actions rather i was retaliating to an admin who had used his powers and position to speak down and on multiple occasions called me a Pussy but you probably will not be allowed to see that because @CobalshMcGee Does not Want the Fact that He Violated his own rules he is supposed to enforce to get out Sincerely 0911 INSIDEJOB

AND I know my Toxicity is unacceptable but is not an admin abusing his powers unacceptable

THE KNOWN GOAT.