CF

SteamID:

STEAM_0:0:62195031

Punished by:

Alexis

Reason for the punishment:

Disruptive Behavior

Why should your punishment be revoked?

Initially, I was warned for jamming the door on the pool map. I was warned for it, and I stopped. Despite this, I'm seeing that I got warned twice within 30 minutes for what I assume is the same disruptive behavior. I did not continue to jam the door with chairs, and if I can get a witness to verify this claim I will follow up. Attached are the 2 warns for which I assume are the same thing. Thank you.

spacer.pngspacer.png

Posted  Edited by Alexis

There is one thing I dislike more than anything else and that is lying straight to my face. I warned you for Prop Jamming the doors which even killed someone verbally and still continued, and then did it 30 minutes later.

I was willing to accept the appeal, but now I'm against it.

Edited by Alexis

Posted  Edited by CF - Edit Reason: Rewording; fixed 2 consecutive posts merging

Took a shower, sorry.
I literally do not remember doing it again. It is in my head that I did not repeat this action. I am not lying, I am saying what I percieved to be the truth. I do not remember doing this again. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong, and I'm sorry. You were present, and I'm not going to lie to your face. You're 100% sure I repeated this?

----

Sorry if I sound like I'm being condescending, but if I'm being honest, you jumping straight to the conclusion that I was lying and being malicious is kind of irritating. Like I said earlier, if you're basing my actions on your perception of me, which I'm assuming is bad, please do not let your personal image of me specifically influence administrative action.

It is to my knowledge that I jammed a door once resulting in a warn, but I literally do not remember anything about the second warn for the same reason. I'm apparently wrong, so I'm admitting my fault there, sorry. I wouldn't have written an appeal otherwise because I assumed that appeals were only for pointing out errors in warns, not for apologizing. Thanks.

Edited by CF
Rewording; fixed 2 consecutive posts merging