Brown

Please revert defective color identifiers

Posted  Edited by Brown

Attached is a video of me killing my T buddy, a defective, mistaking him for a normal detective. This is twice now that I've done this.

I may be in the minority in not paying attention to teammate names, but not being able to easily recognize your teammates is impractical to begin with, much less having them easily mistakable for the enemy. There is no longer any way of identifying a defective via team colors. Old colors worked best, please change them back to prevent future rdm.

Can I ask for the option to enable default ttt hud back too? Looks like it was removed in the last f1 gui update

Edited by Brown

Posted  Edited by BlazingArson

Both things you mentioned are things that were reverted/broken by the TTT2 devs update, the first one will most likely be fixed when Aurora gets back from her break, I think the default ttt hud was mentioned to be broken in some form (for TTT2, not normally)? I may be mistaken about that one.

Edited by BlazingArson

1023626940_forumsignature.thumb.png.6378b8a403e329b9a4bf21267af67896.png
Made by @Clavers

Posted  Edited by Alexis

I believe the Default HUD had issues with TTT2, also, the current color was how Defective was originally, we changed it, but the update changed it back.

All current issues will be fixed when Aura returns.

Edited by Alexis

• 2 weeks later...