killerdouchebag1

killerdouchebag1's TTT MC 24/7 Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): killerdouchebag1

SteamID: XSHOINTMENTX

Admin that banned you: ghost

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): mass rdm

Why should you be unbanned?

WELL FIRST OF ALL THIS IS THE REAL OWNER OF THE ACCOUNT AND MY LITTLE BROTHER WHO IS 10 YEARS OLD WAS PLAYING WITHOUT MY PERMISSION AND I DIDNT KNOW AND I COME BACK TODAY FROM A BUSINESS TRIP AND I FOUND OUT I WAS BANNED IM SORRY IF HE DID GHARM BUT IT WONT HAPPEN AGAIN I PROMISE

Hey killerdouchebag1,

Here is your actual steam ID: STEAM_0:1:62256572. The steam ID differs from your steam name and is a sequence of numbers linked to your profile 🙂

As for the admin who banned you, you were banned by @Kashii- for Attempted Mass RDM and have about 6 days remaining on your ban.

Hi, your account was banned for the reason of Attempted Mass RDM. I do remember that the person using the account had joined the server,  and in the first round they played, they started spamming "how do I play this???" then they proceeded to kill anyone who was in their sight. The user was reported and responded with "idk how to play" and also some gibberish as well. I unfortunately do not have the logs saved, so the senior who handles this can decide what to do.

Even though you have a prior karma ban from a January 25th, which does cast some doubt on the validity of your story, I'm going to accept this appeal based on there not being any evidence either for or against you. In the future, however, please keep in mind that you are still responsible for what happens on your account, no matter who is playing on it. I'd suggest either changing your password or having your brother play on a different server. 

Also, just as an FYI, please don't use all caps. It comes off the wrong way.

image.thumb.png.2ef4bb5d1eba87658f3aa07bcdc16760.png

Signature by @Auralanity