lucasmynhier

lucasmynhier's DarkRP Mute/Ban Appeal

In-game Name(s): lv2 retard (applesnapper)

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:7488776

Admin that banned you: console

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): ban

Why should your ban be revoked/reduced?

for that whole first part of the day no admin was on and false  koses were going out left and right and i killed a majority of them so i dont feel like this karma banned was needed please release me from boredom 

I'm not seeing any ban or infraction on GFLBans for the SteamID or the name that has been provided. Are you sure that it is your correct SteamID? Without the right one and with nothing being shown on GFLBans, I'm afraid there is nothing I can do.

image.thumb.png.2ef4bb5d1eba87658f3aa07bcdc16760.png

Signature by @Auralanity

15 minutes ago, Aurora said:

Appreciate it Aurora

5 minutes ago, lucasmynhier said:

Roger gunshot i dont know if this will help but i used a video aand this might be my id im not used to getting it 76561198388942219

I'm going to be honest. You have MANY infractions, mostly gags for mic spam and warns for throwing discombobs as an inno and a warn for false KOSes. This, combined with my own experiences with you on the server, makes me doubtful that you were a neutral party in this matter. I will, however, reduce the ban to 6hrs as opposed to a day, because as I said, I'm doubtful that you were a neutral party.

With that being said, if there are false KOSes and such going on on the server, and there is no admin on, just leave the server and find something else to do. Or, better yet, gather evidence and make reports for targeting or consistent RDM.

image.thumb.png.2ef4bb5d1eba87658f3aa07bcdc16760.png

Signature by @Auralanity