Chongyun * !!+:)

SteamID:

Punished by:

haxray? unsure

Reason for the punishment:

rdm

Why should your punishment be revoked?

Hello, 

Alright. I wasn't mass rdming. I received multiple fake reports when people were trying to troll me after I sent "I have 3 reports please don't report me I'm not trying to rdm". Also killing someone who didn't claim t weapon is warranted in the rules. On multiple occasions I was warned over a report in which they didn't understand the rules. I wouldn't care so much if the warns were consistent or at least explained. I also experienced targeting, leading me to kill certain people who had targeted me. The "admin is now handling your report" feature should be utilized more to figure out the scenario. Most cases I didn't feel like I rdm'd. Nobody likes being banned from a fun server. Just unban an unemployed guy who likes to play. Hopefully see you guys soon, if not, then when this ban is up... :p .

Posted  Edited by Cpt.Haxray

Hello!

People were spamming discord, accusing you of mass RDMing. I joined the server and the map had just changed. I go and check your reports. In one, you killed someone within 5 seconds of the round starting, accusing them of entering a T room on a map that does not have a T room. 

In the Second Report, you shot someone the literal second they picked up a T weapon off the floor and were typing. You claim you shot them for "Not Claiming", but you literally did not give them a single chance to react. 

Additionally, you shot someone after they switched place in the third report, on a Randy Rando round, claiming you 'saw them where a discombob was thrown from'. This is despite the fact you shot them a full 6-8 seconds after said discombob was thrown, with a gigantic loud announcement people's postitions were switched, and when it was impossible who it was over there who threw it as there was multiple people. 

As for reports of targetting: I've not seen any proof of this, outside of a user reporting you claiming you were "Spamming the N word". AS far as im aware you weren't, but i also do not have access to voice chat logs to prove you weren't either, but there was nothing in chat so I took no action in response to this.

I suppose Mass RDM was a bit of an incorrect ban reason, Consistent RDM was a more correct reason.

Edited by Cpt.Haxray

It was a different version of the map than I had played the last time and that door doesnt open normally, therefore thought it was a T room. That is just ignorance on my part. The person aimed a newton launcher at me and continued to stand still after I said did you claim it. I gave them a chance to respond but typing can be slow. He should have holstered the weapon instead of aiming a T weapon on a roof. The switch does not apply to everyone, and the discombob came over the wall and blew up just as he came around the corner. The latter two seem justified to me. Targeting occurred after I tried not to get banned. I have never said the N word on the server, people just said "I cant wait till chong is banned" so they were grasping at straws. People were spamming discord... so what? You must see the truth as an Admin. In an anarchy server I feel like more of these should have been forgiven. A lot of salt goes into reports, hopefully you acknowledge that.

Your ban was lowered from a mass rdm ban to a consistent rdm ban, which means it's only 1 day now.
I see no reason for this ban to be completely removed, as you did rdm consistently.
Full appeal of this ban has been Denied. See you when the ban expires.

1023626940_forumsignature.thumb.png.6378b8a403e329b9a4bf21267af67896.png
Made by @Clavers