Lumche's TTT MC 24/7 Mute/Ban Appeal

SERENITYISACUCK.png

Steam Name(s): LoomChair

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:49802134

Admin that banned you: SYSTEM

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): [ROTAC] Cheating

Why should you be unbanned?:

To whom it may concern,

I got into the server just fine the other day, but when I got in I was in spectator mode (as match was still in progress). Everything was moving funny and my spectator view was jumping around a lot but I thought it was just lag, then my screen went black and GMOD crashed so i force quit and then tried to connect back in (thinking that it just crashed because it was lagging and glitching around) and it now says I'm banned for cheating?? I bought a new g703 mouse yesterday so I have no idea if it was the mouse jumping my camera around or something other? I wouldn't use cheats for GMOD as this defeats the purpose of the game and honestly just kills the fun. I highly advocate for fair gameplay. I was looking forward to playing after work so it was pretty disappointing that the ban occurred but I understand why the system may have thought I was cheating as when I entered the server my spectator view was going nuts. Anyway, I really hope you understand as GFLclan are my favourite servers and I have been playing on them for years!

Kind regards,

Cal