NC_17

NC_17's TTT Vanilla Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): NC-17

SteamID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/officialNC17

Admin that banned you: Im not sure

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): Mass RDM ?

Why should your punishment be revoked?

The player called Willy something was accusing me of rdm because I killed him when I was a traitor the whole time? he submitted a rdm report. This made me mad and I started Rdming him. I don't understand why he was accusing me. then the people in the server thought I was rdming just because. Now I received a ban. Please understand it was never my intention to rdm. I'm getting frustrated of people not knowing how to play this game. Thanks.

Hi!

This ban was issued by Heisenberg, for att. Mass RDM, consistent RDM & Targeting, for a week. The ban is based of primarily that you had been targeting another player which at the same time is both consistent RDM and Targeting.

You just openly admitted to rdming him because you were ”mad” he had reported you on community bowling, and as such you kept attempting to RDM him when it had switched over to dolls. Note you were not slayed for killing him as a T (the incident that had left you upset) as it was not a slayable at all and should not have been something to get mad over other than player ignorance. On Dolls you had attacked him randomly for 4 rounds and then left the server after saying “suck my dick” after you had killed him.

It is pretty blatant it was on purpose, and your explanation that you got mad and rdmed him only further proves that you meant to do RDM him which is completely contrary to what you later claim was not your intent. Based on this you had maliciously targeted another player on purpose with intent of ruining normal play for them, and as such your appeal is declined.

Thanks for appealing regardless. 

Most sincerely,

MiserySignature_2.png