Akris

Akris Suggestion Thread

I'm going to use this thread when ever I have a suggestion for the server and right now I have a few. My first is dealt with how RDM is treated. I talked with the admins because I was confused about the warning system and they told me it was because they were told they were too strict I disagree. I believe if someone RDM they should be slain next round and if they mass rdm the get a 1 day ban for first offense. My other suggestion is to remove de_train as a map it is very unpopular and I feel it isn't a good TTT map choice. Next has to do with the roles, I believe skirmisher should be removed because it has little to no point. Lastly, I believe Pirate class should be tinkered with. It is a very boring class and has little to nothing to do it is basically a fancy inno class. 

Thanks

Visit GameTracker.com for the latest game server information!

[Former] PVK Manager  Anarchy Admin 

11 minutes ago, Akris said:

Lastly, I believe Pirate class should be tinkered with. It is a very boring class and has little to nothing to do it is basically a fancy inno class. 

Highly disagree here. Pirate may not be my favorite role but it's no where near boring imo. If you play it right you can just bounce from team to team, usually getting on the team of an evil role with a small amount of luck. Maybe I'm just lucky (though knowing me I don't think I am) but the amount of times i get teamed with innocents compared to how many times a traitor gets the contract is pretty even.

Also, I feel like a lot of people undervalue Skirmisher, it is one of the more weaker innocent roles, but it can still clutch wins and such. It's not the most useful all the time but it has it's moments.

Last thing I'll comment on, I don't think de_train is all that unpopular (though I could be wrong) and I personally like it as a ttt map. Not the best but certainly not the worst.

1023626940_forumsignature.thumb.png.6378b8a403e329b9a4bf21267af67896.png
Made by @Clavers

On 3/15/2021 at 10:01 PM, BlazingArson said:

Highly disagree here. Pirate may not be my favorite role but it's no where near boring imo. If you play it right you can just bounce from team to team, usually getting on the team of an evil role with a small amount of luck. Maybe I'm just lucky (though knowing me I don't think I am) but the amount of times i get teamed with innocents compared to how many times a traitor gets the contract is pretty even.

Also, I feel like a lot of people undervalue Skirmisher, it is one of the more weaker innocent roles, but it can still clutch wins and such. It's not the most useful all the time but it has it's moments.

Last thing I'll comment on, I don't think de_train is all that unpopular (though I could be wrong) and I personally like it as a ttt map. Not the best but certainly not the worst.

largely agree here- pirate is, in my opinion, a really successful experimental role, and it's very popular with players. 

skirmisher, while it might be balanced/valuable, it's just not interesting or fun to play, in my opinion. you can't really actively do anything that you wouldn't hopefully already be doing as an innocent (killing evils). i don't know what a proper solution would be, since i don't think it should necessarily be removed, but i do think that it needs a little something extra. maybe a speed boost on killing an evil? i don't know.

i personally find da train to be one of the better maps in the css lineup (for ttt, that is). i think popular opinion on it is kind of neutral. there are certainly worse and more unpopular maps. we definitely have a lot of map issues, though. 

piss

• 2 weeks later...

-update

-Fix jester revert back to a random role

-Change the rounds for maps to 8 ( @Serenity's idea)

-I think  their should be a touch up on roles because there are cases where it is left up to interpretation for admins so they disagree and some get punished while others don't.

Visit GameTracker.com for the latest game server information!

[Former] PVK Manager  Anarchy Admin 

Posted  Edited by Morganlefaye69
5 hours ago, Akris said:

-Fix jester revert back to a random role

-Change the rounds for maps to 8 ( @Serenity's idea)

Hard +1 to both of these, and maybe take it even a little further.

Do both the same and opposite winstates to give the illusion of randomness, maybe do the haunted with the same and reverse roles for variety, although I feel like that could be a role in its own right instead of a part of Jester. Call it spirit or demon or something. 

I'd support even going further down to 6 or 7, that seems like the point where people really, really go for RTVs. 

As for the rules touch-up I do agree but I think it is in the process of happening.

Edited by Morganlefaye69