cale04184

cale04184's HNS Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): Raider04

SteamID: 76561199070629616

Admin that banned you: Jazza

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): perma gagged

Why should you be unbanned?

I think I should be un perma gagged because I play this game almost everyday. I knew i should not have been playing music through my mic but I still did. I am very sorry I have done this and would be very happy if I was un perma gagged. Thank you for spending your time looking at this, have a great day.

Raider04

I’d personally be aight bc you’ve normally been chill around me and you don’t do a whole lot, but before I make a formal verdict, I’d like the opinions of @JazzaNF and @ZenZar because they’ve been very active and might know more than I do.

-Brotherwolf

Posted  Edited by JazzaNF

Unfortunately to me and regardless of knowing you shouldn't have been playing music but still doing it whether an admin is on or not. I see a big lack of effort into this appeal and I am going to -1. Despite being asked to not play music you continued to and when players ask you to stop you don't and it gets reported, and it can be very disrupting for others. The lack of effort in this appeal and untrustworthy actions, I believe you should stay perma gagged.

Edited by JazzaNF

Neutral

I will be giving a neutral because like stated above, you knew that you should not be playing music and it will stay a neutral just because I have had pleaty of good times playing with you and you seem like a good guy. In the end it is up to Fafy.