Jump to content
 Share

Jdot.

Remove Pistol

Recommended Posts

We need to remove the pistol for many reason's

1: A body shot seems like it does nothing at all, would rather shoot then with one bullet in a newton launcher.

2: If that's the only weapon you have in the WHOLE entire round, then your dead af.

3: Does little damage to the head.

4: Looks bad.

5: Picking up the pistol as your first secondary in the begging of the round is very depressing.

6: The fire rate is horrible.

7: The iron sights are terrible.

 

image.png.bf2996fd25199925813483adec43030e.png🤮


Spoiler

6B6B122C-6EAA-4664-8B09-774D81600FF5.thumb.jpeg.a434035efb0d617a325e9c96c33435f9.jpeg

100

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


thought this was a meme until i saw who posted it

 

i will be watching with interest

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Achievements

19 minutes ago, Tay K said:

2: If that's the only weapon you have in the WHOLE entire round, then your dead af.

Same with any other secondary weapon excluding the deagle (if you can aim, though if you can aim you can even do well with the pistol)
 

20 minutes ago, Tay K said:

4: Looks bad.

It's GMod, none of the guns look good.
 

21 minutes ago, Tay K said:

7: The iron sights are terrible.

again, same with any secondary weapon

I don't really have an opinion here, just wanted to touch on these points.


Untitled_Artwork.png.befb56d87b69935c41f5a24b50c4a5f4.png

Signature made by the awesome @Kaylode

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Here's the thing: I dont use this pistol much, I'd rather have the instant kill of a deagle or the burst fire of a glock, but so many people would freak out and/or leave the server if the pistol was removed.

TLDR this is a bad idea.


2Q-1.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


20 minutes ago, Agent L the Octoling said:

Here's the thing: I dont use this pistol much, I'd rather have the instant kill of a deagle or the burst fire of a glock, but so many people would freak out and/or leave the server if the pistol was removed.

TLDR this is a bad idea.

Ngl I dont think no one would leave if the pistol got removed imo

56 minutes ago, BlazingArson said:

Same with any other secondary weapon excluding the deagle (if you can aim, though if you can aim you can even do well with the pistol)
 

It's GMod, none of the guns look good.
 

again, same with any secondary weapon

I don't really have an opinion here, just wanted to touch on these points.

If you could aim with the pistol then that doesn't mean anything because the fire rate and the damage is so ass that it wouldn't matter. IMO


Spoiler

6B6B122C-6EAA-4664-8B09-774D81600FF5.thumb.jpeg.a434035efb0d617a325e9c96c33435f9.jpeg

100

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


6 hours ago, Tay K said:

Ngl I dont think no one would leave if the pistol got removed imo

 

I was saying that because I know this community, if there wasnt any leaving, there would be people asking for it back.


2Q-1.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


If I can't find a deagle I use the pistol.

 

 

It's literally a fucking 2 shot headshot, and it's base damage to chest isn't bad either. It does better than the M16 for crying out loud.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


13 hours ago, Alexis said:

If I can't find a deagle I use the pistol.

 

 

It's literally a fucking 2 shot headshot, and it's base damage to chest isn't bad either. It does better than the M16 for crying out loud.

your buggin, so you sayin you would pick up a pistol over a glock?


Spoiler

6B6B122C-6EAA-4664-8B09-774D81600FF5.thumb.jpeg.a434035efb0d617a325e9c96c33435f9.jpeg

100

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


3 hours ago, Burriss75 said:

deagle best secondary glock second best its way better then pistol

faxs


Spoiler

6B6B122C-6EAA-4664-8B09-774D81600FF5.thumb.jpeg.a434035efb0d617a325e9c96c33435f9.jpeg

100

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


at least buff the pistol to the point where it's viable like the other secondaries, its outclassed entirely by the deagle glock and duelies to the point where its just filler. deagle is practically on the same level as an autosniper, glock is practically an smg and duelies are just the pistol x2


cope

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Pistol is like the knife but better, if you can hit your shots. Around 60 on headshot makes it useful if you use it like the deagle running around picking people off, but with a bigger clip, faster firing speed, lower recoil, and it's a bit quieter. Also unlike the duelies it has ironsights.


2Q-1.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


1 hour ago, Agent L the Octoling said:

Pistol is like the knife but better, if you can hit your shots.

agent thats every weapon. The knife is limited to 1 kill so as soon as you're able to aim to get 2 kills you automatically have a better knife

 

1 hour ago, Agent L the Octoling said:

if you use it like the deagle running around picking people off, but with a bigger clip, faster firing speed, lower recoil, and it's a bit quieter. Also unlike the duelies it has ironsights.

Duel pistols are much better because aiming in gmod sucks anyway and they have a much higher firerate. Pistol is outclassed by glock too which actually just shreds if you can hit most of your shots

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


The only thing it'd really need is possibly a bit of a damage boost, however I have never had a problem with it, so I don't think it's outclassed by other secondaries. It definitely does not need to be removed though.


Untitled_Artwork.png.befb56d87b69935c41f5a24b50c4a5f4.png

Signature made by the awesome @Kaylode

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


17 hours ago, Burriss75 said:

agent thats every weapon. The knife is limited to 1 kill so as soon as you're able to aim to get 2 kills you automatically have a better knife

 

Duel pistols are much better because aiming in gmod sucks anyway and they have a much higher firerate. Pistol is outclassed by glock too which actually just shreds if you can hit most of your shots

what he said

23 hours ago, ferretium said:

at least buff the pistol to the point where it's viable like the other secondaries, its outclassed entirely by the deagle glock and duelies to the point where its just filler. deagle is practically on the same level as an autosniper, glock is practically an smg and duelies are just the pistol x2

what he also said 


Spoiler

6B6B122C-6EAA-4664-8B09-774D81600FF5.thumb.jpeg.a434035efb0d617a325e9c96c33435f9.jpeg

100

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


12 hours ago, BlazingArson said:

The only thing it'd really need is possibly a bit of a damage boost, however I have never had a problem with it, so I don't think it's outclassed by other secondaries. It definitely does not need to be removed though.

This, all this.

Also I dont understand why you people hate the pistol, it's not like it cant kill, it's better than some primaries, and people use the silenced pistol sometimes, what is the actual issue with it.


2Q-1.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


24 minutes ago, Agent L the Octoling said:

This, all this.

Also I dont understand why you people hate the pistol, it's not like it cant kill, it's better than some primaries, and people use the silenced pistol sometimes, what is the actual issue with it.

The things listed on the forums post, the pistol just ass imo tbh


Spoiler

6B6B122C-6EAA-4664-8B09-774D81600FF5.thumb.jpeg.a434035efb0d617a325e9c96c33435f9.jpeg

100

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites




×
×
  • Create New...