annoying furry

just need to put this out there

4 hours ago, Bue. said:

Okay-

I get salt or whatnot, but KETCHUP? Usually when you're eating food that may or may not require ketchup, you'd get it OUT OF THE FRIDGE before you go sit down at your desk, and have it with you then.................................................................................................................................................................................................. .

Go ask your mother. She'll agree.

my mum keeps condiments in her office too, just like i keep your mom in my bed at night

Contact me here or on Discord @Liloz01#9857

For help with anything Forum related: 

Posted  Edited by ryan__
7 hours ago, Sophie~ ♡ said:

Semi related, but I once accidentally knocked over said salt shaker into my PC spilling it all over my motherboard.. I happened to be working on it tipped on the side with the side panel off so it was totally exposed too

I stood up and reached to put my hand onto my desk and just knocked it over, spilling it alllll over and into my PC

!FUN!

did it block or damage anything?

Edited by ryan__

7 hours ago, TheJitFace said:

Just stop eating at your desks. Go and socialize with your family and spend time with them. 

you speak as if it is possible to have every meal with your family when you all either work from home, learn from home or a combination of both, or that's something that is even desirable or possible because maybe you don't even live together

ima keep my desk condiments and continue to use them when necessary 🙂

Contact me here or on Discord @Liloz01#9857

For help with anything Forum related: 

4 hours ago, Liloz01 said:

you speak as if it is possible to have every meal with your family when you all either work from home, learn from home or a combination of both, or that's something that is even desirable or possible because maybe you don't even live together

ima keep my desk condiments and continue to use them when necessary 🙂

Nah, just eat in the kitchen. 

jitticus

• 2 weeks later...