MBSS

Admin abuse

Hey everyone

One of your admins who goes by the name (Sputnik) kept kicking me from the server as a warning because he thought that I was using cheats or whatever.

I invited him to spectate me but didn't see him do it. 

I'm not sure about his reasoning. He would kick me after I get multiple kills in a row like it's near impossible to do that in CSS.

I didn't want to get banned because I saw him ban people after kicking them a few times, so I was forced to leave.

He seems so eager to ban people I don't think he even takes the time to record a demo first

I hope he has nothing personal against me because I am clearly not cheating.

Thanks for your help

On 4/27/2021 at 4:02 AM, MBSS said:

Hey everyone

One of your admins who goes by the name (Sputnik) kept kicking me from the server as a warning because he thought that I was using cheats or whatever.

I invited him to spectate me but didn't see him do it. 

I'm not sure about his reasoning. He would kick me after I get multiple kills in a row like it's near impossible to do that in CSS.

I didn't want to get banned because I saw him ban people after kicking them a few times, so I was forced to leave.

He seems so eager to ban people I don't think he even takes the time to record a demo first

I hope he has nothing personal against me because I am clearly not cheating.

Thanks for your help

Been pushing short and shooting the s*** with MB$ since 2016. He's chill and clean. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)