Name:

Bolbi Stroganovsky

SteamID:

Punished by:

sophie i think

Reason for the punishment:

mass rdm

Why should your punishment be revoked?

the admins a while back said if I appealed in  couple months I should be rehabilitated by then and I can play on the server normally, Thanks.

I am ready

You were banned by blazing but he is no longer apart of the staff team so I will tag @Sophie~ ♡ and @Cpt.Haxray

13 minutes ago, ImaginePlanet said:

I appealed in  couple months I should be rehabilitated by then and I can play on the server normally, Thanks.

I am ready

Personally, it just seems you want unbanned but aren’t apologetic. Just my opinion

Visit GameTracker.com for the latest game server information!

[Former] PVK Manager  Anarchy Admin 

Throughout all of your ban appeals over the past few months you have repeatedly lied and made baseless accusations in them. This, in combination with your egregious behaviour and attitude which never improved even after punishment before you was banned does not lead me to believe you have reformed. Constantly accusing admins of targeting you, lying and acting like you never called me the t slur to my face because I am transgender, and the fact that you even try and dispute that when a director personally witnessed it.

And that was not a one-off either, multiple times I have witnessed you making transphobic remarks on the server such as "they're transing the children ffs". You have shown no hint of remorse for any of your actions, and in your last post you also claimed you would 'never hate anyone depending on such trivial things like race or orientation'. Why do you have multiple mutes/gags specifically for Racial Slurs in your infraction history then? Sounds awfully unfortunate to me.

Nevertheless, all of these behaviours are against the rules GFL-wide and not just on Anarchy, I sincerely do not feel as if you have reformed. Nobody said you would have automatically rehabilitated after a few months, I checked your appeals and this was not mentioned. Appeal denied.